Michael Thomas

I agree we need OL/D but you can’t argue that Mahomes and his weapons are sooooooooo much more the reason KC is who they is.  We will lose Watkins in the offseason and while Hardman could step up I see him more of a Hill type not a Watkins replacement over the middle.  Thomas can be our possession WR to pair with Hill for years to come.  Thomas is only 27 and would be such a massive upgrade over Watkins.

trade away Fish and pair that with our 1st for Thomas.  2nd round we take our tackle.  Thomas would only cost us like $14-$15M next year 

22 minutes ago, Balto said:

I agree we need OL/D but you can’t argue that Mahomes and his weapons are sooooooooo much more the reason KC is who they is.  We will lose Watkins in the offseason and while Hardman could step up I see him more of a Hill type not a Watkins replacement over the middle.  Thomas can be our possession WR to pair with Hill for years to come.  Thomas is only 27 and would be such a massive upgrade over Watkins.

trade away Fish and pair that with our 1st for Thomas.  2nd round we take our tackle.  Thomas would only cost us like $14-$15M next year 

i cannot see the saints taking a late 1st rounder (pretty much a 2nd rounder at this point) and Fish for Thomas, they would probably ask for multiple picks and we need those

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

Thomas would be a definite upgrade over Robinson and/or Hardman or a replacement for Watkins but we have greater needs for Linemen or a Pass Rusher...

I totally see that argument but I’m inclined to say why not throw gasoline of our offensive fire?

1 minute ago, Balto said:

I totally see that argument but I’m inclined to say why not throw gasoline of our offensive fire?

i just don't like seeing Patrick getting hit as much as he has been lately or having to leave the pocket as much, although he really does better when HE creates the play instead