Falcons thread

agree that some of these cutesy plays are frustrating, but even when they're unsuccessful, it give opposing defenses that much more to think about

if Mahomes would have been wide open for 6 everyone would be calling Andy a genius.

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

The offensive line just has to be rebuilt this off-season.  Failure to do so should be a fireable offense.  A dominant like would go a long way towards stopping the overly cute shit and just kicking ass. 

This.  Clark Hunt better not let Andy try this skimp on the IOL any more.   I fully expect Schwartz to retire.   We better draft two capable starters from day one and bring in a reasonable FA vet.    He has no time to pass......like ever.    I can't imagine him being able to sit back there and wait for Andy's creative routes to develop down field.   

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Is mahomes off or are the routes wrong?

Hardman was wide open there.   Mahomes looks off.   Unless Hardman was suppose to sit down or curl there it was Mahomes fault.  Now if Hardman still is running wrong route after 2 years then as far as I'm concerned he could be replaced in the offseason too or relegated to return man/gadget guy only.

7 minutes ago, moons314 said:

The offensive line just has to be rebuilt this off-season.  Failure to do so should be a fireable offense.  A dominant like would go a long way towards stopping the overly cute shit and just kicking ass. 

3-man rush by one of the worst pass defenses was enough to collapse the pocket. 

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Amazing how well we move the ball when we go back to short quick passing routes.   Its like we are too arrogant to start that way.   It works keep doing it especially with our Oline.   I hope no one is on that line from this year except Fisher.

Yup..arrogance is the key word, imo. 

However,  I do believe Spags has to do something to cover up Ben Sieman weakness..