Falcons thread

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I don't think Mahomes loves Hardman.  Dude makes a lot of mistakes.

He’s got more big drops than big plays.  I’m looking for sausage down the field before Hardman or Robinson. Those two haven’t earned the trust of their qb. 

Just now, sith13 said:

Tired of these draw plays, just run it with Sherman out there and it simply works. 

Despise them.   Seems like the best we get is 3-4 yards.   RB doesn't get full head of steam and our Oline can only open a hole for a split second. 

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't think Mahomes loves Hardman.  Dude makes a lot of mistakes.

Hasn't really done much to earn any love. Has great plays from time to time but a lot more mistakes. I don't know why Mahomes likes Robinson though, basically the same guy with Hardman but Mahomes seem to favor him much more. 

Can't overstate it but since I had to read an article by Andy Heck praising his Oline.....our Oline is the most pathetic group or collection of lineman in the NFL.    Truly sorry that we don't try Wis, Kilgore, Rankins when week in and week out we have to witness this trash.     

Its affecting Mahomes big time and we are still running routes 15-20 yards down the field when 3-4 guys are getting constant pressure.   We can't even execute a screen we are so bad up front.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Can't overstate it but since I had to read an article by Andy Heck praising his Oline.....our Oline is the most pathetic group or collection of lineman in the NFL.    Truly sorry that we don't try Wis, Kilgore, Rankins when week in and week out we have to witness this trash.     

Its affecting Mahomes big time and we are still running routes 15-20 yards down the field when 3-4 guys are getting constant pressure.   We can't even execute a screen we are so bad up front.

Rankins has not been active for most of the season. What is up with him?

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

So much whining in this thread.  Just be glad you're not Steelers fans. 

We have scored 7 points and Mahomes doesn't have time to even go through progressions.   We are also playing the 32nd ranked pass defense.   There is reason to be concern.   There are a few bright spots though and Gay and Sneed are two of them along with our pass rush finally showing up.