Falcons thread

Cranjis beat me to it.   Funny how Kilgore goes in and Mahomes has time to throw.   Don't even care about the D.  Draft OC, OG, OT 1,2,3 in the draft and lets win the next 3 SB's.   Mahomes just needs time.   Either they can cover his wr's or he can run for days if he has time.

10 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

U would think mahomes would tell Reid to keep the 5 lineman he wants. 

Sometimes I wonder how much young players ever really question their coach. From the time they are kids its embedded that coach is right and submit to their authority and decisions. I think it takes a few years in the pros to learn the are just as human a anyone else.

Just now, Calichief said:

Sleep walk. Proud of the defense against that offense. 

teams have figured out some of the plays 

turnovers have to stop.

Offense needs to pull out the Alex Smith play book and dust it off.   Our Oline isn't good enough to run deep every play.   Take what they give us and get 5-6 yards a catch and matriculate down the field.  Kilgore needs to be the starter from here on out but that won't happen.    I've seen enough of Wylie and Allegretti to only want them as backup depth.  They aren't starters in this league and we don't need to wish they develop into above avg ones.   Draft talented guys that can plug and play from day one and let Mahomes do his things.  

Tired of watching us go ultra conservative with a 3rd string back and this patch work Oline thinking it will close out games versus tough hungry teams.  

Nice seeing some different lb's play but that last scoring drive they got taken advantage of over the middle.   Ward had a very sub par game but Sneed looks to be elite.   

D did a great job holding this O to 14 points.  

Kelce got the record which was cool and we got the bye.

Hope they get the kinks worked out and maybe start a quarter or half vs the Chargers.    

Not pretty but good teams find a way to win and I'm kinda glad we've been in a bunch of close games.  Gets the team battle hardened and ready for the playoffs. 

5 minutes ago, sith13 said:

OC in 1st, OG in 2nd, OT in 3rd and we can somehow relax with the half-billion guy. Also needs to utilize the pro formation more, seems to be the only thing that worked on offense.

I know we need another DE, LB and probably S/DB but I honestly think our D can be just as good if not a little better just by our younger guys seeing the field more which means we need to draft plug and play ready OL and maybe even find a interior fatty as a FA maybe a Larry Warford.    I wouldn't mind Wylie and Allegretti as backups but they cannot be starters from the get go.