Falcons thread

The bad news is we tend to play down to the level of competition and get bored easily.  

The good news is we tend to also play up to the level of competition and show up big in big games.

Everyone in the playoffs will have our full attention, which you cannot always say about regular season games.

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Tyreek was on a pitch count too. He clearly wasn’t 100%. This coupled with CEH being down hurt our offense.

the trick play- I don’t like putting mahomes in that position at this point of the season. 

Yeah I did not like that play call or the execution.  

13 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

#Chiefs LB Willie Gay Jr. made a big impact on Sunday • 49 Snaps • 85.2 Overall (Best with 20+ snaps) • 87.0 Run Defense (Season-Best) • 81.2 Tackling (Season-Best) • 69.9 Coverage • 10 Tackles • 0 Missed Tackles • 6 Stops

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Always glad for a win. Certainly wasn't expecting to have to pray for a missed field goal at the end of regulation against a 4-10 team. 

Ditto, but Atlanta is better than they’re record. They’ve been losing close games like that all season. 

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

#Chiefs LB Ben Niemann had by far the best game of his career on Sunday

• 84.9 Overall (Career-Best, season-best by >10)

• 90.7 Coverage (Career-Best, season-best by >20)

• 74.0 Tackling

• 5 Yards Allowed

• Forced Fumble

Yeah cause he left with an injury before he could fuck up.  😃

On 12/27/2020 at 9:06 PM, Holmes4six! said:

Let’s all remember that every team gets up to play the chiefs. Our boys are 14-1 while taking peoples best shot. 
I agree with a lot of comments on here about Alex smith playbook. I think Reid will have some wrinkles for the playoffs. I really liked seeing gay get some meaningful reps. 
Our O line is what’s holding us back. 
now we also have turned the ball over quite routinely lately and that has caused a lot of these games to be closer than they should. 

Your last point is due to your next to last.