Defensive alignment

How in the Hell did we get aligned all second half!?

I mean Hitchens and Neimann were both out.  We were told only they can align us...

It must have been an act of God! 

On a serious note. It was good to see 2 LB  out there flying around around hitting people with bad intentions. And actually making open field tackles 

38 minutes ago, Palangi said:

How in the Hell did we get aligned all second half!?

I mean Hitchens and Neimann were both out.  We were told only they can align us...

It must have been an act of God! 

On a serious note. It was good to see 2 LB  out there flying around around hitting people with bad intentions. And actually making open field tackles 

Do you think it will earn them any more snaps come playoff time if the dynamic trio of Hitchens, Wilson, and Niemann are healthy? 

Fuck no...

36 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Do you think it will earn them any more snaps come playoff time if the dynamic trio of Hitchens, Wilson, and Niemann are healthy? 

Fuck no...

Yes because I copied all of your amazing insight posts and sent them to Reid. I have an inside contact to Reid. Im sure once he reads all of it he will be a changed man. LOL

30 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes because I copied all of your amazing insight posts and sent them to Reid. I have an inside contact to Reid. Im sure once he reads all of it he will be a changed man. LOL

Oh yeah? You must be sending him emails begging to keep your cousin Wylie and best friend Reier in the lineup week after week. After all, we are 14-1. Our line HAS to be "at least average." Isn't that how you characterized it?

18 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Oh yeah? You must be sending him emails begging to keep your cousin Wylie and best friend Reier in the lineup week after week. After all, we are 14-1. Our line HAS to be "at least average." Isn't that how you characterized it?

DWBH