Haskins

kkuenn

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

maybe he and Kapernick can start a man love organization.. Kid is the 2nd coming of  JaMarcus Russell but  making a loser  15 pick like that has to sting!

No cost to us though. Worth a look and to kick the tires. If Reid can't so it then it is a lost cause.

Apparently he was released by Football Team. May be someone Reid could take a look at if they can get him cheap. Let Andy coach him up a couple of years then trade him for a draft pick like he did with Kolb and Freeley(or Feeley, always get him and the kicker confused).

I live in the DC area and whenever i would see the WFT play and he was the QB, it was painful to watch. But to be fair, the WFT is not the poster child of stability and he has not really had a chance to succeed. i think Andy and the staff could correct whatever is wrong with him right now and give him another shot. If he goes to a team like the raiders then he is done because they are just as bad as washington

12 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Haskins is really talented. He does need to land with a QB whisperer. But he will never see the field here. I dont know how much running with our 3rd stringers in practice could really do for his career.

Feeley barely saw the field either, maybe starting a couple of games. Reid took him in the 5th and traded him for a 2nd. You can showcase QBs during preason.

20 hours ago, oldtimer said:

dont see it happening, lost cause IMO. He'll be a Raider  or a Raven next year and rightfully so

According to sources close to the Ravens, Haskins was rated as a 4th/5th rd pick on their board

Besides they like what they have in McSorley and Huntly

i heard a brief interview with him on SIrius yesterday and to be honest he sounds like he still doesn't understand what is wrong, he said all the right things etc but did not come off as believable (but he is a 23 year old) he needs to humble himself and take some of the responsibility for the way things turned out

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

One source I listen to claims the problem isn't talent, it's attitude and that's hard to change.  Either a guys wants to be the best and is willing to work for it or he doesn't.  Haskins appears not to want to play all that much. 

Eh yea but the talent part really doesn't add up when he's performing terribly.