Mocking an offseason

Palangi

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

He will go in round 2.  Or at least day 2.  That kind of size and athleticism isn’t making it to day 3.

While all the mock boards are wildly inconsistent, one thing that seems regular is that of the tier two tackles are bunched between #35 and #50.  Brown is toward the end of that range at best.  If that holds up, the Chiefs should trade down a bit, even for minimal return if they want a starting OT.  Moving from #31 to #38, for example, wouldn't cost them their choice and could make a fourth into a third or early fourth.  

10 hours ago, xen said:

Bug difference between that and a 4.3

4.3 is Mecole fast.

4.4 is half the wideouts in the NFL.  

Still don't think he sniffs round 1.

I do still like the player, just there are better receivers who should be available at 31 if that's the direction we go.

Ha ha.. so a 4.37 for a 6'4" 220 WR is pedestrian and basically a 4.4. 

The shit you say sometimes

15 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Ha ha.. so a 4.37 for a 6'4" 220 WR is pedestrian and basically a 4.4. 

The shit you say sometimes

Didn't say that, OT did.  You originally said he'd run a 4.3 - I said I didn't see that on the field.  And he did not run a 4.3.  

Guys who run a 4.3 are generally quick.  He is not.  He's a long strider with really good top end speed.  

Once again I like the player but don't like taking him in the first round as he'll need development.  I honestly don't think that should be a shocking statement.