kelce and commings.

Did Kelce have injury issues in college? this makes two reaches at an athletic pass catching TE that seems to of blown up in the Chief's face. Granted two different front offices but the song remains the same in trying to duplicate another Tony Gonzalas. I realize they are a must have in today's NFL but these are wasted picks in times when there is no luxury to have them.  JMO

Maybe a bit more of concentration on protection of the QB and WR's that can catch & run?

Yep

Also, they just rested him yesterday. He's not hurt.

Adam teicher says he's not 100%.. Who's knows. I had/ have no expectations for him.

My guess is we ending sifting through the dregs and sign a TE at the end of pre season

Sanders Commings and Junior Hemmingway did not practice today.   That's a year last year and three days this training camp since Commings has contributed.   No mention as to whether Kelce returned. 

Sanders Commings and Junior Hemmingway did not practice today.   That's a year last year and three days this training camp since Commings has contributed.   No mention as to whether Kelce returned. 

Kelce returned yesterday. Had a couple of catches at the end of practice

Archived