My favorite might actually be white over red.  I started watching football in the early Marty years and always found the white/white (with white socks!) super boring.  I remember I had this book of top football players and there was a picture of Kevin Ross (I think) from just a few years earlier with the white over red and I was mesmerized.  When they finally brought them back in the Gunther era I was so happy even though we weren't very good in them.

Classic home (red over white) is good and I also like red over red, I'm not sure how I would rank those.  White over white is just the worst.  If they have to do it they should at least wear red socks.  (Check out the Rams MNF game where they wore red socks vs. games from the 90s to see the difference.)

6 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Red over white. No contest.

After that, probably white/white because I have good memories of DT tearing through defenses in that uniform. 

BTW, the alternative unis suck. They look like bad XFL rejects. 

I agree with this. Love the traditional red over white and the white over white reminds me of those badass Marty defenses. 

Also always loved Marcus Allen leaping over the raiders for a goal line TD, then watching the camera pan to Cryptkeeper Davis with that pissed off look on his mug. Priceless

8 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Red over white. No contest.

After that, probably white/white because I have good memories of DT tearing through defenses in that uniform. 

BTW, the alternative unis suck. They look like bad XFL rejects. 

agree on all points

red over white

white over white if we're visitors

red/red blows chunks