The K.C. Mt. Rushmore

There is no MT. Rushmore without DT and Lamar Hunt. The rest will change in the coming years. Kelce, Mahomes, Tyreek if he stays healthy. And if he stays in KC, he could end up in Moss Territory. Will Shields as well. If he was a tackle, there would be no discussion. 

3 hours ago, Calichief said:

There is no MT. Rushmore without DT and Lamar Hunt. The rest will change in the coming years. Kelce, Mahomes, Tyreek if he stays healthy. And if he stays in KC, he could end up in Moss Territory. Will Shields as well. If he was a tackle, there would be no discussion. 

Will Shields is a lock with this organization. No question.

1 hour ago, xen said:

All time great no doubt, but you can't tell me he deserves it over a HOF QB, the guy who founded the team and AFL, the next HOF QB, and DT, who really defined that era of Chiefs football.

I just did

Just now, mex said:

Highest scorer in Chiefs history.

1 hour ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

DT

I mean there are no wrong answers to this question, but you're both entirely wrong and you should be shunned by all chiefs fans until you die of shame and go to hell where you'll be butt raped by a gang of rabid donkeys.  

I was a DT fan when he was at Alabama. When the Chiefs drafted him I was overjoyed. He was the most dynamic player they had in many years. His was the first jersey I ever purchased. I was and remain a huge fan. 
Yeah, he was an incredible pass rusher, and teams made a mistake if they thought they could run away from him because his pursuit was like nothing the NFL had ever seen. I watched him take over games and demolish good offensive lines. 

But, once offensive coordinators learned how to neutralize him, he began to disappear. He was often helpless against a stud LT and if the play was run at him, he was below average. 
My top four stands. The only change I would make would be to fit Buchanan into it somewhere.