Chiefs Chargers round 2 GameDay thread

6 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Honestly after the Gay and Baker injuries I don't see how anyone here can argue we should be playing starters.  IF resting starters leads to rust, which I think is debatable at best, then it's still worth it to avoid injury risk.

Outside Thornhill these are literally the last 2 guys I wanted to see injured today. But hey.. its the Chiefs. We are used to being kicked in the nards.

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Outside Thornhill these are literally the last 2 guys I wanted to see injured today. But hey.. its the Chiefs. We are used to being kicked in the knards.

Well you literally can't rest them all, unfortunately.  But the fact that the "wrong" guys got injured doesn't change the point.

I hate watching this but it is probably wise to sit the starters.  I am not looking up any stats or anything, but I would guess that every time we play we probably lose at least one starter for a few games. And probably a few players develop some nagging injuries.  We really can't afford to lose anyone at this point.

3 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I hate watching this but it is probably wise to sit the starters.  I am not looking up any stats or anything, but I would guess that every time we play we probably lose at least one starter for a few games. And probably a few players develop some nagging injuries.  We really can't afford to lose anyone at this point.

Dudes need some experience.  It's a good thing for them. Theyre seeing that you gotta bring your A game every snap to win in this league. 

Ok fellas and ladies if there are any here,  I didn’t get to watch the game today.  Can someone tell me what happened to Gay and Baker? How serious and is there a chance for either to be back for the playoffs or the start of next year?   
Thanks for the info.