53 minutes ago, moons314 said:

The Bills are the best team in the AFC right now, maybe the NFL.  

Naa. They are playing good ball, but man they have played  Seattle, their best win. Steelers were shown to be frauds. Miami today is a good win other than that they lost to Arizona and everyone else was some crap teams without winning records.

I will take our rested team as the best in the NFL. Sure any given Sunday but when others are comparing their teams to us or how they can beat us......it says right there who they think is the best. 

49 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Naa. They are playing good ball, but man they have played  Seattle, their best win. Steelers were shown to be frauds. Miami today is a good win other than that they lost to Arizona and everyone else was some crap teams without winning records.

I will take our rested team as the best in the NFL. Sure any given Sunday but when others are comparing their teams to us or how they can beat us......it says right there who they think is the best. 

We struggled through the weakest part of our schedule, and our key players that don't play today will have 3 weeks between live game snaps.  Confidence is something I'm not overflowing with right now.

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

We struggled through the weakest part of our schedule, and our key players that don't play today will have 3 weeks between live game snaps.  Confidence is something I'm not overflowing with right now.

We have a Mahomes.

Avengers reference....

3 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Henry is Beasting right now

Agree and that why they beat the choker, Jackson,  last year and this year too. . BUT He was hot last year too & KC got the lead and shut him down. He should be very tired by the time he plays KC if he plays KC. 

2 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Really too tough to tell. Curious to see how the Bills do next week. 

Baltimore could spell serious trouble for us. Tough team to face right off the bat. 

Jackson is a choke. KC gets the lead and Jackson folds again. Chiefs have their number. 

Every team is concerning as any of these teams have the ability to beat us.    I think the Packers because they have an elite qb.    Everything can go wrong and that guy/like our guy can have an awesome game and they still win by double digits.    All the other teams without one have to play darn near perfect to beat us and even then we are still in those games.   

Hopefully all this talk about the Bills has gotten the Chiefs ready to play in the playoffs.  Hoping for a complete thrashing of the AFC to shut some of these jokers up.

11 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Every team is concerning as any of these teams have the ability to beat us.    I think the Packers because they have an elite qb.    Everything can go wrong and that guy/like our guy can have an awesome game and they still win by double digits.    All the other teams without one have to play darn near perfect to beat us and even then we are still in those games.   

Hopefully all this talk about the Bills has gotten the Chiefs ready to play in the playoffs.  Hoping for a complete thrashing of the AFC to shut some of these jokers up.

Exactly. Talking heads. Hell that idiot Cowherd picked Denver to win the west. He changes teams like socks. Maybe some negative press will give the Chiefs A Chip on Their Shoulders? The two week break should be a huge KC advantage.