Wish we could always the Ravens but sadly they will never be good enough to play us in the playoffs.  Titans will kill them and I wouldn’t be surprised if Browns beat Steelers which would make round 2:  KC vs Browns, Bills vs Titans......This works for me

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Browns will have no chance against Pittsburg. They rested their whole damn team and the full browns squad barely won.. NO CHANCE.

It's not always the case. Some teams lose game tempo much quicker than others and really suck after bye weeks, especially in playoffs. It may not have been a bye week as a name but basically week 17 was a bye with most starters out. 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:57 PM, Balto said:

Wish we could always the Ravens but sadly they will never be good enough to play us in the playoffs.  Titans will kill them and I wouldn’t be surprised if Browns beat Steelers which would make round 2:  KC vs Browns, Bills vs Titans......This works for me

Browns barely beat the Steelers without 8 starters on offense and 5 starters on Defense.

Browns Head Coach will mist the game due to Covid, OL coach, Defensive backs Coach.....Special teams coordinator is HC...

Titans not the same team and neither are the Ravens

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Browns barely beat the Steelers without 8 starters on offense and 5 starters on Defense.

Browns Head Coach will mist the game due to Covid, OL coach, Defensive backs Coach.....Special teams coordinator is HC...

Titans not the same team and neither are the Ravens

I agree..I think the Colts beat the Bills and we play the Colts first. IMO, that's the hardest game for us. They have a solid defense a strong running game and a good coaching staff. The only problem for the colts would be - one - Phillip Rivers. (We all know that he is always good for at least one pick....usually at the most inopportune time..)

However, I'm the camp that if the chiefs don't beat themselves with penalties and turnovers...NO ONE can beat them. No one.

7 minutes ago, artsy said:

I agree..I think the Colts beat the Bills and we play the Colts first. IMO, that's the hardest game for us. They have a solid defense a strong running game and a good coaching staff. The only problem for the colts would be - one - Phillip Rivers. (We all know that he is always good for at least one pick....usually at the most inopportune time..)

However, I'm the camp that if the chiefs don't beat themselves with penalties and turnovers...NO ONE can beat them. No one.

yup

1 hour ago, artsy said:

Unless Josh Allen pulls an LJ in the playoffs i don't see the Colts getting past them.

1 hour ago, xen said:

Unless Josh Allen pulls an LJ in the playoffs i don't see the Colts getting past them.

Unless River implodes, which he has a history of doing, I think the Colts could give the Bills a very tough game.  Bills are the sexy pick right now, but they've proved nothing yet. 

1 hour ago, xen said:

Diggs and Beasley both questionable for the wild card game.  Buffalo could be without their top 2 receivers.  That's a killer.  We could see bad Josh Allen show up.

Colts forum pretty confident... Allen significantly worse against zone coverage and Colts are top 1 or 2 in using zone coverages. Could be a key , Reich has been good not letting Rivers lose games. They can't get behind.