9 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Colts forum pretty confident... Allen significantly worse against zone coverage and Colts are top 1 or 2 in using zone coverages. Could be a key , Reich has been good not letting Rivers lose games. They can't get behind.

Not sure I buy that either of those WR missing the game. Especially after that hype video in Buffalo of all those dudes dancing around.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

All the teams except CLE could give the Chiefs a tough game.  I don't see PIT as a big threat due to their lack of offense lately, but on any given Sunday...................

Yep, a single play could ruin the playoff push for any team, so we never know. On paper there's no easy team but all of them are underdogs against the Chiefs. 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:50 AM, Calichief said:

Not sure I buy that either of those WR missing the game. Especially after that hype video in Buffalo of all those dudes dancing around.

Yep. Both playing as I thought. Games ... 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:57 PM, Balto said:

Wish we could always the Ravens but sadly they will never be good enough to play us in the playoffs.  Titans will kill them and I wouldn’t be surprised if Browns beat Steelers which would make round 2:  KC vs Browns, Bills vs Titans......This works for me

Well, this aged well

Nice win Handswarmer.   Your team is too well coached to not win some playoff games.   That run was electric too.    Head scratcher by Vrabel not going for it on 4th and 1-2 though with a chance for the lead.   Gonna be a good game between y'all and the Bills.   Good luck.

9 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Nice win Handswarmer.   Your team is too well coached to not win some playoff games.   That run was electric too.    Head scratcher by Vrabel not going for it on 4th and 1-2 though with a chance for the lead.   Gonna be a good game between y'all and the Bills.   Good luck.

That may have been the dumbest coaching decision I've seen in a long time.  Not sure what the hell Vrabel was thinking.  

13 hours ago, xen said:

Congrats on the win brah. 

That LJ run down the middle was sick.

Stillers looking lost though so he may be half right. 

Unlike him, I will give props that he called the Steelers game- that was a flatout embarrassment. Not a beatdown, an implosion.

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

I want to see mahomes vs. Jackson. That’s what the nation wanted last year.

then the country deserves mahomes vs Rodgers. 

but the Bucs are rolling. They are going to the super bowl. Brady is unreal.

I think it’s going to be Mahomes vs A-A-Ron.

I'm not sure Bucs get past the ain'ts