8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Imo- the Saints are the nfc pittsburg

brees is limited. It’s all short stuff.

im not buying the Saints at all. 

No but they seem to have the Bucs number historically.  You may be right.  

For that matter Rams D may give Packers some fits, but I don't see them getting to the NFCCG with that offense. 

18 minutes ago, xen said:

For that matter Rams D may give Packers some fits, but I don't see them getting to the NFCCG with that offense. 

Yea. I’m not doing the zero thing again... but almost zero for the rams.

brees is done. His noodle arm is done. 

rodgers duel vs Brady will be epic if it happens 

20 minutes ago, xen said:

Ps- chiefs should have run New Orleans off the map in that game. They had the foot on the throat 

16 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Nice win Handswarmer.   Your team is too well coached to not win some playoff games.   That run was electric too.    Head scratcher by Vrabel not going for it on 4th and 1-2 though with a chance for the lead.   Gonna be a good game between y'all and the Bills.   Good luck.

Thanks Man! I loved the Logo stomp. LJ playing at a very high level. He was tight in the 1dt qtr then just went out an balled.

They barely beat the Colts with Rivers at QB so we shall see. We have a better defense than Indy.

48 minutes ago, xen said:

Plus Aaron Donald tore some rib cartilage so if he's not 100% the Rams will just be pissing in the wind.

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Thanks Man! I loved the Logo stomp. LJ playing at a very high level. He was tight in the 1dt qtr then just went out an balled.

They barely beat the Colts with Rivers at QB so we shall see. We have a better defense than Indy.

Good win. I hope we matchup in AFCCG 

4 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

After watching the nfl for many years, i have determined that few things are less relevant than how somebody did last week against someone else. 

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

After watching the nfl for many years, i have determined that few things are less relevant than how somebody did last week against someone else. 

Couldn’t agree more, one game , one week, isn’t always relevant to the next.. bits and pieces but the ebbs flows are so different week to week 

12 hours ago, reesebobby said:

After being on this Board for 14 years, I have determined that few things are less relevant than how somebody did last week against someone else- except if its the Chiefs. We destroy everyone.

3 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

After being on this Board for 14 years, I have determined that few things are less relevant than how somebody did last week against someone else- except if its the Chiefs. We destroy everyone except the Chiefs.  And Steelers.  And Titans.  And Browns.  And Patriots.  And Eagles. 

FIFY

But I admit.  You did destroy the Jags.  And the Bengals with the backup QB.  And the Cowboys with the backup QB you kind of destroyed I guess. 

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

After being on this Board for 14 years, I have determined that few things are less relevant than how somebody did last week against someone else- except if its the Chiefs. We destroy everyone.

Um no one was saying this past 3 years ago.

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Well I'm glad you finally learned that.  Took you long enough.

4 minutes ago, xen said:

LJ is a legit passing QB?

The Baltimore Sun's C.J. Doon added: "The reigning MVP has been nearly unstoppable since his return from a bout with COVID-19, completing 67.7% of his passes with 11 touchdowns and four interceptions while rushing for 566 yards and five touchdowns during the Ravens' six-game winning streak. He got his first playoff victory in style Sunday, becoming the fourth-youngest quarterback to lead a double-digit comeback in NFL postseason history, according to ESPN."

Big Ben threw for 501 yds and is playing golf this week.