36 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

SUper Bowl? no

2 games? Yes

What 2 road playoff games you gonna win with Huntley?  Titans and Chiefs?  Chiefs and Bills?  Titans and Bills?   You lost to two of those teams at home with Jackson. 

You should start by hoping you can win at least 1 playoff game with your actual starting quarterback.

28 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

What 2 road playoff games you gonna win with Huntley?  Titans and Chiefs?  Chiefs and Bills?  Titans and Bills?   You lost to two of those teams at home with Jackson. 

You should start by hoping you can win at least 1 playoff game with your actual starting quarterback.

Yes we did. However, its different team, different season

9 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Yes we did. However, its different team, different season

I remember being just like you, Hands. Not long ago, in fact. Each year, each playoffs, I’d kid myself that things were going to be different. In the end, my Chiefs were always beaten by the better QB. Elway, Manning, Brady - you name them.  It sucks to be where you are. Trust me, I know.  
That said, the playoffs are one and done and not a series, so anything can happen. An off game or a few unlucky bounces of the ball by the superior team and they could lose to an inferior team. 
I’m just glad we have Mahomes. 

23 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

I remember being just like you, Hands. Not long ago, in fact. Each year, each playoffs, I’d kid myself that things were going to be different. In the end, my Chiefs were always beaten by the better QB. Elway, Manning, Brady - you name them.  It sucks to be where you are. Trust me, I know.  
That said, the playoffs are one and done and not a series, so anything can happen. An off game or a few unlucky bounces of the ball by the superior team and they could lose to an inferior team. 
I’m just glad we have Mahomes. 

Unlucky bounce....indy game with Luck for the td, pass deflection to Mariotta for a catch and td by him, phantom PI call, holding etc....

13 hours ago, wilkie said:

We are simply fortune tellers that donot know how any of this goes.   I am much more being successful this year than last.   WE ARE NOT PLAYING AS GOOF FOOTBALL AS LAST YEAR

Last year your prediction was off by four wins.  This year by six.  Simple fortune telling getting worse?