Browns HC has Covid

oldtimer

27 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

A nightmare scenario unfolding for the league. 

I'm not soo sure  about that. I see it more as some teams/players are acting more responsible than others..part of the championship mentality.

29 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I cant see a scenario where covid fucking with the playoffs is not a nightmare for the league. 

nightmare for the league? I see it as a potential nightmare for the Teams. The show must go on and  it will be watched on TV. Its up to the individual players/coaches to put themselves in a bubble. Do I think its an "issue" yes but a nightmare?.. I guess we'll see. In my eyes a Nightmare would be  multiples of teams being  infected where teams could not be conjured up enough to take the field.

This is truely survival of the fittest  

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

nightmare  I guess we'll see. In my eyes a Nightmare would be  multiples of teams being  infected where teams could not be conjured up enough to take the field.

Like the steelers that they just played 2 days ago for example. Hopefully its limited to what it is. I didnt say its a nightmare just that you can see one unfolding. 

On 1/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, reesebobby said:

Seems like a head coach could potentially be alone in a booth with a headset on? 

I don’t see why not, though no one else could be there like staff and I presume they have already safeguarded any capabilities to use whatever they aren’t allowed to from the sideline. Like whatever the OC sees the coach could but no Belichick stuff.