Which Game are you most interested in this weekend?

Bills vs colts, mainly because I think the Colts will win...

Futhermore I need to see firsthand...AGAIN..what all the hype is with Josh Allen. I mean damn we just played them a couple of months ago, and Josh Allen didn't look like what the media is making him out to be...They're running game was whack, their defensive game plan and execution was nothing special and our Dline terriozed Allen most of the game...Sooooo, maybe they've had some sort of "transformation", and I need to see what all the hype is about.

51 minutes ago, artsy said:

Bills vs colts, mainly because I think the Colts will win...

Futhermore I need to see firsthand...AGAIN..what all the hype is with Josh Allen. I mean damn we just played them a couple of months ago, and Josh Allen didn't look like what the media is making him out to be...They're running game was whack, their defensive game plan and execution was nothing special and our Dline terriozed Allen most of the game...Sooooo, maybe they've had some sort of "transformation", and I need to see what all the hype is about.

He’s good. But we’ll see how he does against the Colts. They’re a great defensive team against the pass. 

49 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Will be fun watching Alex and that great Washington D-line go up against Tampa and Brady. 

Everytime I watch Alex Smith I end up angry and irritated because I can see all of the shortcomings that held us back all the years he was here. Don't get me wrong..I have always said he was a good dude and great for the NFL yada, yada...But his limitations as a QB drove me absolutely CRAZY.

Good luck to him! Especially if they can knock Brady and the Bucs! ( I hate the fact that organizations think they can "buy" a Championship...)

2 hours ago, artsy said:

Everytime I watch Alex Smith I end up angry and irritated because I can see all of the shortcomings that held us back all the years he was here. Don't get me wrong..I have always said he was a good dude and great for the NFL yada, yada...But his limitations as a QB drove me absolutely CRAZY.

Good luck to him! Especially if they can knock Brady and the Bucs! ( I hate the fact that organizations think they can "buy" a Championship...)

Just think of it this way.  Alex helped Andy turn the culture around for a drifting franchise that had hit really dark times.  And he kept Patrick's seat warm AND taught him how to really study and dissect defenses, how to pick his spots and when to play it safe, and how to conduct himself off the field.  Basically helped him become the best version of the QB he could be.  That was worth a few years of frustrating QB play, especially when we already got mostly nothing but that for most of the last 50 years.  A least the Alex years came with a side of winning*.

*statement invalid for playoff wins

Not really excited about any of them but Bills vs Indy could be fun. Being the top dog basically kills 3 weeks during the season with the new playoff structure. I'm also rooting for the Browns against Pittsburgh just because they are likely missing too many guys and it would be fun to watch Big Ben lose to such a roster.