Playoff game thread

Just turned on the Indy/Buff game.   Buff has a chance to score on this long drive before half but wasn't Buffalo playing at a different level.   Gonna destroy everyone?    I think they are what we all thought they were.   A good team that was beating bad teams.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Just turned on the Indy/Buff game.   Buff has a chance to score on this long drive before half but wasn't Buffalo playing at a different level.   Gonna destroy everyone?    I think they are what we all thought they were.   A good team that was beating bad teams.

Yes..been saying that. I think the colts just might beat them

Colts remind me of the Chiefs a few years back.   Solid D, Decent O and just making mental mistakes all over the place   Should be 21-16 right now had their DE not jumped off sides,  gone for the fg instead of the 4th and goal and not missed the fg they would be in this game.   Dumb coaching and execution.

What are the Colts doing?    That is 7 points left on the field for stupid reasons.    They would be down 1 point had they just taken the fgs?   The first they were up the second they just missed.   Why go for two there and then run to the right (opposite Nelson).     It truly reminds me of the Chiefs of old.   They feel the need to do special stuff to win because they don't think they can and at the end of the day all they had to do was play the game and they would be in to win.   

With all that said.........I love it as a Chiefs fan for all those years they beat us.   

If either one of these teams scare you then your not a playoff team.  The Colts had to choke this game away to allow the Bills to win.   We will dominate this team because our offense isn't within 10 yards of the LOS and if the Colts can score 24 points on you with Rivers at QB we could hang 50 on a good day.      

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

What a noodle arm. Rivers literally can't throw the ball 50 yards anymore. 

I know right.   He can't even throw sideline out routes.   He lost 4-5 seconds on the hang time on those throw aways.  Yikes

7 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

If either one of these teams scare you then your not a playoff team.  The Colts had to choke this game away to allow the Bills to win.   We will dominate this team because our offense isn't within 10 yards of the LOS and if the Colts can score 24 points on you with Rivers at QB we could hang 50 on a good day.      

I wasn't impressed with the Buffalo defense today. Indi didn't punt once.

Colts have some great defensive players, a solid line, one decent WR, and a collection of solid RBs. Rivers just cannot make them better, like an Alex Smith or Grbac type who isn’t going to win it. Some stupid coaching decisions too. I’d not read much into Buffalo destroying Miami. Tua is just terrible and didn’t help slow the avalanche last week.

Seattle is weird. They are supposed to have some great WRs but they went silent half the year. I think their line and crap RBs are killing them. Rams are trash that should lose to a well balanced team, which Seattle is not.