Playoff game thread

If it is the Ravens, you know there will be a lot of buildup and talk about the game. They'll be talking about how the Ravens have to get over the hump of beating the Chiefs. I just hope the Chiefs are ready and can turn it on, like we think/hope they can. 

I'm not worried about Mahomes, it's everyone else. 

2 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I don’t like our LBs against Lamar Jackson running. I think their WRs are garbage that we can cover just fine. Just comes down to stopping the run and not letting Jackson run for hundreds of yards. Titans are absolute frauds. Henry is their team. Tannehill is nothing.

Titans gave the game away.  Second and two on Raven side of the field with the league's best RB and they throw twice and punt.  I know Henry was pretty well bottled up all game, but three chances to make two yards?  Titans deserved to lose. 

3 minutes ago, qnet said:

There's still a of time left. We will just have to see how things play out. 

I literally said that already, but now the Browns have added a TD.

The Steelers aren't us offensively, I'll be shocked if they come back from this.  It's not impossible, but I'll be shocked.

I don't know if I prefer Browns or Ravens.  Browns looking great right now but this is a Steelers team that totally fell apart down the stretch.  Browns had a lot of bad games too.  They're fresh because of the COVID restrictions and I bet they're expending themselves emotionally to do this, I don't think we'll see this team next week if they win.