Playoff game thread

5 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I hope every one is. Gotta find ways to get them into 3rd and longs. 

Mayfield is going to get us on some plays, I just hope they make some plays against him also. I think they can. Mahomes is going to clown, but I'm worried about the run defense against Chubb and Hunt.

14 minutes ago, jetlord said:

If the Chiefs give up a bad snap TD and Mahomes throws four INTs, the Chiefs could be in trouble like the Steelers.  Otherwise, I'm pretty confident.  The Browns' O-line is in worse shape than the Chiefs. 

5 TO's and they were still in the game up until that last int.   Just let that sink in.   Also Mayfield had a pick-six dropped by stone hands Nelson and a near pick six by Edwards.   Throw in Mike Tomlin's stepping on his skirt on that 4th and 2 in the 2nd half when they had all the momentum is another head scratcher.     

The Browns are a good team but if we play our game we win by 14.  Can't run the ball when your down mulitple TD's.

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

5 TO's and they were still in the game up until that last int.   Just let that sink in.   Also Mayfield had a pick-six dropped by stone hands Nelson and a near pick six by Edwards.   Throw in Mike Tomlin's stepping on his skirt on that 4th and 2 in the 2nd half when they had all the momentum is another head scratcher.     

The Browns are a good team but if we play our game we win by 14.  Can't run the ball when your down mulitple TD's.

Has anyone figured out how Sutton became the Browns DC starting in the second half?  It wasn't announced, but his fingerprints were all over the CLE defensive scheme.