How about the Browns?

Offense needs to show up big time. 

So far this season, every team has embraced the challenge of playing the Chiefs. The Browns will do the same, and are very capable of putting up 25+ points with the best RB tandem in the NFL, solid receivers, and tricky tightends. 

Mahomes will be ready. Reid will be ready. Kelce, being from Cleveland, will be ready and psyched to play against his hometown. 

Looking forward to a shootout. 

Well most of you sound awfully confident...I hope you're all correct!

I hope we stomp the shit out of them. (I guess I'm still struggling with my KC-PTSD from the past)

Clevelands oline and rb's scare me the most. They have an ALL PRO oline with two tanks who run over people. And quite frankly, as long as one - Anthony Hitchens is starting MLB/SAM LB, I WILL ALWAYS be terrified facing a good running team. IMO, cleveland's run game is even more effective than the Titans.

And oh by the way....Mayfield aint afraid to take off and run when CJ and hopefully Clark bring the pressure. He aint Tannehill or Garapalo.

I think our defense is could have a tough day if we can't jump on them early..

11 hours ago, jetlord said:

Four days before a divisional playoff game and no one has started the thread about the Chiefs' next opponent.  

The Chiefs are most likely winners, but Chubb/Hunt against the Chiefs sorry LB corp is a little worrisome.  Wish Ragland was still on the team.  Browns are healthier than they were against the Steelers so there's that, but aside from their run game, I'm not too worried.  Sneed can take care of Jarvis out of the slot and their other weapons aren't that impressive.

31-24 Chiefs. 

I didn’t start the thread because if we lost it would be my fault or if we won but then I didn’t start the next game’s thread, and we lost, it would be my fault. I wasn’t ready to accept such responsibility.

3 hours ago, robgar said:

the browns will face in the first quarter, something they have only read about, and seen on t.v. 

KC's offensive speed is not real, until you line up against hardman and hill, ... 

If Reid can keep them off balance with playcalling, not allowing them to take advantage of our leaky pass protection. 

CEH is healthy, Kelce can't be covered 1 on 1, if Watkins is back they are in for a long day, I'm afraid. 

But if Reid decides he needs to throw 80% of the time with a ton of downfield kill shots, they will get after Mahomes. Like we've been saying. The only team that's gonna beat us, IS us.

10 hours ago, Calichief said:

More concerned about three weeks off and Sammy still can’t practice. He’s so pivotal in the offense. 

cant practice yet talking smack about the Browns 

Last weekend’s win set the Browns up for a game in Kansas City this Sunday and something tweeted by one of the Chiefs wideouts made its way back to Mayfield this week. Sammy Watkins was tweeting during the Browns’ win and a Chiefs fan replied to say “looks like we got some comp next week” in reference to Cleveland.

Watkins replied that “I wouldn’t go that far lol” 

My concern ( and others I believe) is our defense. I hope they are ready and the Clarks/ Jones/ Badgers of the world are ready to earn there paychecks.

I'm not sure what type of defensive scheme the browns will run, but it maybe rushing 4 and dropping into coverage. If this is the case, Reid had better adapt real quick and get our backs involved. We cannot afford any 3 and outs. We need at least 2-3 first downs each drive at the min. to force the browns to go a full length of the field.

Anyways, I'm a bit nervous as its a playoff game. Like Reese Bobby has said, my skirt is riding real high right now.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

cant practice yet talking smack about the Browns 

Last weekend’s win set the Browns up for a game in Kansas City this Sunday and something tweeted by one of the Chiefs wideouts made its way back to Mayfield this week. Sammy Watkins was tweeting during the Browns’ win and a Chiefs fan replied to say “looks like we got some comp next week” in reference to Cleveland.

Watkins replied that “I wouldn’t go that far lol” 

Then get your ass on the field. This guy should be in peak shape after playing about 3 series all year 

11 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

I didn’t start the thread because if we lost it would be my fault or if we won but then I didn’t start the next game’s thread, and we lost, it would be my fault. I wasn’t ready to accept such responsibility.

If the Chiefs lose Sunday, it's your fault because you didn't start the thread.  Seems obvious.