How about the Browns?

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

For the playoffs we're going local, a place called the Phat Turtle in Cave Creek. I belong to an AZ Chiefs Kingdom group and they are saying it's as close as it gets. For the SB, I'll fly in some Joe's like we did last year.

yea I'd stay with Joes over  Jack Stack

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

My order when we went was Joe's, Q39 and Jack Stack though it was close. 

we just got some JS  for Christmas.. about $200 worth.. overall I was disappointed. I was told by a person "in the know" that JS's Catering business has all but gone  away and now the Orders are being handled by the Catering Dept and its not what you'd get at the restaurant. I wont do that again

Last years raiders game was my 1st game at arrowhead. We waited till Sunday game day to get Joe's only to find out they were closed. Bad planning on my part. And decided to go to slaps, really enjoyed it how would slaps rate it on kc bbq?. Next chief game the plan is to hit Joe's for sure.

4 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Last years raiders game was my 1st game at arrowhead. We waited till Sunday game day to get Joe's only to find out they were closed. Bad planning on my part. And decided to go to slaps, really enjoyed it how would slaps rate it on kc bbq?. Next chief game the plan is to hit Joe's for sure.

Slaps? ok I'll freely admit I have not  been to KC much since I moved but never heard of it 

ok looked it up..first impression is that anyplace that also has a Taco Tuesday and a Fried Chicken night is not a dedicated BBQ place  as it needs other attractions to bring in the customers

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

If the Chiefs lose Sunday, it's your fault because you didn't start the thread.  Seems obvious. 

But if we win, I better not start next week’s thread. You will be on the hook. Now the question is, do you have to wait until four days before the game and can nobody else start a thread in the meantime? And if somebody does, do you still start one? And do I have to explain why I didn’t start the thread myself? So many factors.

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

My order when we went was Joe's, Q39 and Jack Stack though it was close. 

JS for burnt ends.  Joe's for sandwiches.  Either for ribs.  Don't know about catering since we usually eat in the establishments.  If you go to Jacks Stack, always get a side of their spicy BBQ sauce.  It's better than their original.  

20 minutes ago, jetlord said:

JS for burnt ends.  Joe's for sandwiches.  Either for ribs.  Don't know about catering since we usually eat in the establishments.  If you go to Jacks Stack, always get a side of their spicy BBQ sauce.  It's better than their original.  

Q39 for the entire menu

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Slaps? ok I'll freely admit I have not  been to KC much since I moved but never heard of it 

ok looked it up..first impression is that anyplace that also has a Taco Tuesday and a Fried Chicken night is not a dedicated BBQ place  as it needs other attractions to bring in the customers

So your saying me as a California guy still don't know kc bbq. 😂 I here you on the other attractions, a bbq joint shouldn't need that.

7 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

The chiefs playoff record in the divisional round is pretty bad. 
12 Games, 4-8. 
Older fans have all witnessed all this before. 
Is this team immune to 1 and done? 
browns are on fire 🔥

You call that performance the last two weeks on fire?   They barely beat a banged/resting Steelers or it took them all game to put away a team that turned it over 5 times and didn't punt on 4th and 1 with all the momentum?    They are a good team and could beat us like all other 31 teams but they aren't on fire.

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

You call that performance the last two weeks on fire?   They barely beat a banged/resting Steelers or it took them all game to put away a team that turned it over 5 times and didn't punt on 4th and 1 with all the momentum?    They are a good team and could beat us like all other 31 teams but they aren't on fire.

Scoring 48 points on the road in a playoff game against a division rival isn’t en fuego?

Ok, I’m cool with that. 
I know the Chiefs will win but it won’t be a slaughter. 
just pointing out that the chiefs have a spotty playoff record in the divisional round. 

1 hour ago, gochiefsgo said:

Scoring 48 points on the road in a playoff game against a division rival isn’t en fuego?

Ok, I’m cool with that. 
just pointing out that the chiefs have a spotty playoff record in the divisional round. 

These games are not really much of a home field advantage. More a home field convenience.

1 hour ago, gochiefsgo said:

Ok, I’m cool with that. 

MVPat is undefeated.