Divisional Round GameDay thread - WC Chiefs vs the brownies

Just now, mex said:

We went from a 2 score lead, to a 2 score lead. With 4th and less than 1. 

Should have been 16 point lead. Fucking Butker. Mahomes I hope is alright but imagine now if it came down to us needing a FG to win and he is not there.  Loiked ti be neck injury as he ran unassisted into the locker room 

Just now, Lamardirts said:

What does Reid expect the ultra competitive Mahomes to do on that play.  They read it and it was a drive we had to have to keep momentum.   Absolutely right about that call.  Stupid and ignorant.

If Reid hadn’t been stupid the last few drives mahomes wouldn’t feel forced to get the first down.  I am not stupid or ignorant thanks anyway. 

Just now, mex said:

They're gonna run the ball right down our throats

All I've got now is anger.  The franchise is in the locker room, the defense is getting gashed on the ground, and our kicker cost us 4 points.  This has all the feels of the 90s home playoff losses.  

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Cause their oline is much better than ours 

Just now, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Well, they can’t get within the same time zone right now 

It's not just that. I don't want them to hurt anyone, but they always let up, like they'r scared to get a penalty. The Browns , and other teams this season; have no issue doing everything they can to hit Mahomes. I just want our defense to show the same intensity.

Just now, moons314 said:

All I've got now is anger.  The franchise is in the locker room, the defense is getting gashed on the ground, and our kicker cost us 4 points.  This has all the feels of the 90s home playoff losses.  

yep. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Regardless of winning or losing, Reid not going for it on 4th down was a terrible terrible decision. Butker missed from that exact distance twice today. And they are still within 2 scores. Inexcusable decision by a 21 yr HC.

Can you blame him? Your backup just had 3 snaps, no way he was going to take that chance. 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

And they are still within 2 scores

it made absolutely no sense. none.

and if we didn't make it, they're ten yards further in their own territory, and they're still 2 scores away, with less time on the clock.