Divisional Round GameDay thread - WC Chiefs vs the brownies

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The Bills line isn't as good as the Browns and the Chiefs won't have to sell out to stop the run game.  Gotta stop Diggs and Sneed has to take care of Beasley, but I like the Chiefs chances.

So do I.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2021 at 9:25 PM, jetlord said:

The Bills line isn't as good as the Browns and the Chiefs won't have to sell out to stop the run game.  Gotta stop Diggs and Sneed has to take care of Beasley, but I like the Chiefs chances.

Good point. Its Diggs that worries me. I think he lines up wide / slot on both sides of the field so they may need to double him.

I like our chances as well. I really hope we have Watkins/ CEH back. Off course Mahomes.

I look back at the Bills/ Ravens game. It was a low scoring game. What did Ravens do on d to confuse Allen?

2 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Good point. Its Diggs that worries me. I think he lines up wide / slot on both sides of the field so they may need to double him.

I like our chances as well. I really hope we have Watkins/ CEH back. Off course Mahomes.

I look back at the Bills/ Ravens game. It was a low scoring game. What did Ravens do on d to confuse Allen?

I rewatched that game last nite, and I was looking to see what they may have did to slow down Buf. It didn't look like they did anything different than their normal blitzes every other play. One thing they did do, was have Humphries follow Diggs when they played man defense.

I don't believe we have anyone as good as Humphries, but I wouldn't be mad if they gave Sneed a try to start the game. 

Remember....Breeland is still in the concussion protocol, and that kinda, really sucks.

• Sammy Watkins (calf) practiced Wednesday.

Watkins missed the Divisional Round win against the Browns, but this is an upgrade from his practice round of DNPs last week. Watkins appears to be headed in the right direction, but Thursday is the key day for him.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:31 PM ET

• Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) practiced Wednesday.

Wednesday was a light day for the Chiefs, as coach Andy Reid noted Thursday is the big day for practice. Edwards-Helaire is trending in the right direction after initially getting hurt in Week 15.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:29 PM ET

•