Divisional Round GameDay thread - WC Chiefs vs the brownies

This should be a 35-14 type of game unless the offense just completely shits itself.  Pitt outplayed Cleveland outside of the major game altering mistakes.  The Browns are better than the typical Browns, but they aren't on the level of the Chiefs.  They beat a declining steelers team.  That game isn't as impressive as it would have been 5 years ago.

Sammy Watkins is a very good receiver, and I like the dude, but I fail to see where he fits in moving forward.  He's always injured.  I hope we don't end up in a scenario where he sits until the super bowl, has a good game, then gets another contract.  Talent is irrelevant without availability. 

19 minutes ago, mex said:

Is it true Remmers is now questionable due to illness?

@Mex

The Kansas City Chiefs have announced the RT Mike Remmers is questionable against the Cleveland Browns due to an illness.

Remmers had been a full participant in practice all week, but he’s now received a late change to his game status due to an illness. A change in status on gameday is never a good sign as it relates to a player’s availability. Expect Remmers to be either ruled out or to dress only in case of emergency.

Kansas City has only been without him once since and that came during Week 15 against the New Orleans Saints. That situation had the Chiefs shifting right guard Andrew Wylie outside to tackle and veteran Stefen Wisniewski shifting inside to play right guard. That’s likely the move again, even against a dominant pass rusher like Browns DE Myles Garret

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Sammy Watkins is a very good receiver, and I like the dude, but I fail to see where he fits in moving forward.  He's always injured.  I hope we don't end up in a scenario where he sits until the super bowl, has a good game, then gets another contract.  Talent is irrelevant without availability. 

True, everyone freaks out about how we are going to field a team once mahomes cap hit kicks in, but essentially take the team we have and subtract watkins and frank clark and problem solved. Little to no loss in productivity and 35 million in cap savings, just gotta be smart

5 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

True, everyone freaks out about how we are going to field a team once mahomes cap hit kicks in, but essentially take the team we have and subtract watkins and frank clark and problem solved. Little to no loss in productivity and 35 million in cap savings, just gotta be smart

yea maybe in 2022..gotta be smart  as you said https://overthecap.com/player/frank-clark/3911/

We aren't coming out rusty.    We have an axe to grind.   Andy will have a beautiful script and we will jump out on top.   Could the Browns win?  Sure.  The Raiders did didn't they but they needed everything to go their way.    We used to be the Browns.   Talented at times but always needed everything to fall into perfect place and what normally happened?  The team with the better qb

13 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

We aren't coming out rusty.    We have an axe to grind.   Andy will have a beautiful script and we will jump out on top.   Could the Browns win?  Sure.  The Raiders did didn't they but they needed everything to go their way.    We used to be the Browns.   Talented at times but always needed everything to fall into perfect place and what normally happened?  The team with the better qb

I'm terrified of the rust.  It's been 3 weeks since our regulars have seen live game action.  

22 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I'm terrified of the rust.  It's been 3 weeks since our regulars have seen live game action.  

I'm terrified of any team that can run the football as long as Anthony Hitchens is an Ben Seamen is on the field 

7 minutes ago, artsy said:

I'm terrified of any team that can run the football as long as Anthony Hitchens is an Ben Seamen is on the field 

I'm really not sure, but it seemed like Hitchens was playing better this season.

Man, I'm getting nervous. Really hope the Chiefs are ready.

4 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I had to hit the river for fish to calm my ass down. I’m worried about dumb mistakes. Drop passes holding calls etc.
with our shit o line we cannot afford to be behind the sticks. 
clark Jones is time to earn your paycheck.  

Yea, not too worried about the offense..its the defense...as usual. 

Field goals are nice, but a kicker is going to attempt a lot more PATs than 50 yard field goals.  I don't know if it's on the holder or Butker, but if these chip shot PATs don't get figured out fast, then I'm all for a new kicker.  That's like 7 this season.  That's beyond ridiculous.  PATs should be automatic. Period. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Field goals are nice, but a kicker is going to attempt a lot more PATs than 50 yard field goals.  I don't know if it's on the holder or Butker, but if these chip shot PATs don't get figured out fast, then I'm all for a new kicker.  That's like 7 this season.  That's beyond ridiculous.  PATs should be automatic. Period. 

It was a bad snap..but damn 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Jesus you are ridiculous sometimes. Hes second in nfl history in field goal percentage. Quit being dramatic.