What was up with Hill...

Alright so here’s what I think. 
the option play is a great play but the reason chiefs call this more than most is because of there shitty o line on short yardage. We all know it and so does Reid. 
now Reid has two plays that have created injury. QB sneak and option. 

chiefs need to get the o line fixed right away. 

26 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

We need a DE and 2 OL in first the picks this year. No reason to have to put Mahomes at risk when a decent line will allow the rb to handle it all game 

Been saying it for two months now.   Need another DE opposite Frank and two OL.   Gay will step up, Sneed will be CB#1 and Thornhill will be back to form next year.  Our D will be better if we get a competent pass rusher opposite Clark.   The O only needs some OL to making the running game relevent and give Mahomes 1 extra second.   Replacing Sammy would be nice but upgraded OL will make more of a difference.    Everything else is icing.

I hadn't paid attention to this thread until I saw a video on Undisputed with Shannon and Skip. They really made a big deal out of it and painted their own scenario around it. ( That really bothered me).

I saw Hill's explanation, and after watching the video, I can see what was happening.