HB's HOF case?

I think it may only take this season and another Championship to do it, but I'm not sure. 

I remember when he got drafted, and wishing the Chiefs could have got him. Kinda ironic for me that he's with the Chiefs now. He's a really good player.

Needs to do it consistently for some more. He has never been the flashy guy so won't have name recognition when the time comes like some other guys in other positions. If he can manage to play at this level for a few more years I think he'll have a good case but guys like him are generally one bad streak away from being left out. 

47 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Needs to do it consistently for some more. He has never been the flashy guy so won't have name recognition when the time comes like some other guys in other positions. If he can manage to play at this level for a few more years I think he'll have a good case but guys like him are generally one bad streak away from being left out. 

Making the all pro at two positions in the same year and winning the Sb then following it up with an all pro year and 6 pics is a good start but he can’t have any bad years these next two.  I think if he can string together two more straight all pros and in spags D and Mahomes he can do it or at least has the opportunity to then he can get in.  Shows up big in big games!

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Making the all pro at two positions in the same year and winning the Sb then following it up with an all pro year and 6 pics is a good start but he can’t have any bad years these next two.  I think if he can string together two more straight all pros and in spags D and Mahomes he can do it or at least has the opportunity to then he can get in.  Shows up big in big games!

Yep, he's basically a big-game guy that shows up to have some solid impact. Could teach Clark a few things. The big issue with HB is that he never got the buzz going for him, I think his overall resume will have to be better than some other guys that will find a way to get in.