Anyone else nervous?

I'm nervous because it's hard to beat a good team twice in one season, and because Buff is peaking... they're hot and and confident. 

The bad weather has me concerned too.

Gonna be another Maalox Melee.

I think if the Chiefs played Buff ten times, they would win about eight.  Just hoping this isn't one of the other two.  At the same time, I don't feel as anxious as last year.  Always want to win, but having won it all last time takes some of the pressure off  Expecting a win but not going to have a heart attack over this one. 

I'm not nervous at all.  This is the 3rd straight AFC championship game at Arrowhead, we just won a Super Bowl, and we have the best QB in the league, I mean this is really the golden age of Chiefs football.  I don't want to lose, but if we have to lose to someone, I'd rather it be Josh Allen.  

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I'm not nervous at all.  This is the 3rd straight AFC championship game at Arrowhead, we just won a Super Bowl, and we have the best QB in the league, I mean this is really the golden age of Chiefs football.  I don't want to lose, but if we have to lose to someone, I'd rather it be Josh Allen.  

I agree with everything but losing to Josh Allen, but maybe you are right as I wouldn't want to hear the Brady and Rodgers stans always talking about this.    Truth be told Aaron Rodgers has the most to loss this playoffs.  Dude is supposedly one of the all time greats and has one ring to show for it.  Now I believe he is one of the greats but you can't be the greatest with one SB win so I hope the Bucs beat that tail this week.

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

You know, we are DUE for a perfect game. We haven’t “blown” anyone out. People keep talking shit. I think this is the week we’ve been waiting for. Kc blowout 

Its funny you say that.  I'm pretty nervous for the game but I also feel like we could absolutely dominate and make the national media eat crow.   Crazy mix of emotions lol.

4 minutes ago, Calichief said:

You know, we are DUE for a perfect game. We haven’t “blown” anyone out. People keep talking shit. I think this is the week we’ve been waiting for. Kc blowout 

Yuck.  A perfect game today would have my superstitious ass convinced we were getting rolled in 2 weeks.  I want to win, but fear a perfect game would be blowing our load a game too early.  

4 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I was even more confident when I thought Hammy Footkins was playing. Now it’s time for Pringle.

I've been a huge Sammy fan, but I'm just done.  Dude has been an enormous waste of money and expectations.  Availability is the first and most important step of a player contributing, and Sammy is always hurt. 

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I've been a huge Sammy fan, but I'm just done.  Dude has been an enormous waste of money and expectations.  Availability is the first and most important step of a player contributing, and Sammy is always hurt. 

Yea. Thanks for last year. Time to give Pringle the shot.

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I agree with everything but losing to Josh Allen, but maybe you are right as I wouldn't want to hear the Brady and Rodgers stans always talking about this.    Truth be told Aaron Rodgers has the most to loss this playoffs.  Dude is supposedly one of the all time greats and has one ring to show for it.  Now I believe he is one of the greats but you can't be the greatest with one SB win so I hope the Bucs beat that tail this week.

If Mahomes were at the same point in his career that Rodgers is now, and had the same playoff record, we'd see that as a huge failure.  Rodgers is an amazing QB but his postseason record is really a disaster when compared to everything else he's done.   

From a story standpoint, I think GB would be better against either AFC team, because a Tampa appearance would be a collective Tom Brady blowjob by the media. They'd even be talking about Bellichick. I think Mahomes would still get some press in a matchup with Tampa, but if it were Buffalo, Josh Allen and the Bills would be basically the people playing against Brady. 

The toe worries me a little. Plus the loss of RPO. No Swartz. I am nervous every playoff game. Any given Sunday against the top competitors. One bad day and your done. A healthy Breeland and Watkins would be helpful. 

That is what makes it so sweet when you win though. 

1 minute ago, DieHard said:

The toe worries me a little. Plus the loss of RPO. No Swartz. I am nervous every playoff game. Any given Sunday against the top competitors. One bad day and your done. A healthy Breeland and Watkins would be helpful. 

That is what makes it so sweet when you win though. 

Why would we lose the RPO?  An RPO doesn't require the QB to run the ball. 

I think Buffalo is where we were first year of Mahomes, but not as good.  Need another year to mature and I think next year will be more dangerous.  I think we have the better team and experience, but next year will be tough.  If Miami trades for Stafford, they will be very dangerous as well. 

All us this year though...GB will be a bitch though

I'm nervous, can't help it. I was nervous last week also, and they looked really good on offense until Mahomes went out. From my eyes, I honestly think the Chiefs can beat the Bills, but I've been surprised before. 

The media coverage is getting to me a little. They're talking about the Chiefs some, but they're really pumping up Bills also. It's hard to tell if they really know what they're talking about or just embellishing things for the ratings.