I have tons of respect for Andy Reid! When Hardman had that screw up on a punt and fumbled the ball on the 3-4 yard line,  and the Buffs score, I figured he would ride the bench the rest of the game.  Not with Andy!  Give the kid the ball!  A 50 some yard run and a long pass reception.  Build his confidence back.  Way to go Andy!  That is a Coach!!!

9 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I have tons of respect for Andy Reid! When Hardman had that screw up on a punt and fumbled the ball on the 3-4 yard line,  and the Buffs score, I figured he would ride the bench the rest of the game.  Not with Andy!  Give the kid the ball!  A 50 some yard run and a long pass reception.  Build his confidence back.  Way to go Andy!  That is a Coach!!!

i had just gotten finished saying the exact same thing to my son, you will probably not see #17 the rest of this game...then the TD and my son said hey isn't that the guy you said would ride the bench! Andy made me eat my words

8 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

So glad we didn't cut bait on him like Kareem and learned the lesson of doing what's "right" is irrelevant in the NFL.  Hill is a freak of nature and can change the outcome of any game with a single play. 

i don't think we get to either of these Super Bowls without #10

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

i don't think we get to either of these Super Bowls without #10

That's for sure, but the same could e said for about ten other Chiefs.  HB, Jones, Pat, Kelce, Breeland, and even Clark played roles that made differences.  This is truly a team with more parts than most good teams.  Gotta fix the O-line and LBs, but no team is perfect in every area.  This one is the most fun to watch of any in the league. 

1 hour ago, West said:

#10 Changes everything for the defense......He forces over the top help on every single play....

Mahomes, Reid and CO exploit this every single game.

w

I agree west. There are so many plays where Hill's mere presence creates success though he doesn't get the ball. Fake jet sweeps, you know that distracts the eyes of the defense for a few important seconds. Then he'll go on a fly pattern and take at least 2 defenders with him to help routes underneath, especially Kelce. Occasionally he'll line up in the backfield and anything can happen. 

9 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I agree west. There are so many plays where Hill's mere presence creates success though he doesn't get the ball. Fake jet sweeps, you know that distracts the eyes of the defense for a few important seconds. Then he'll go on a fly pattern and take at least 2 defenders with him to help routes underneath, especially Kelce. Occasionally he'll line up in the backfield and anything can happen. 

9 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

In our offense, who would you rather prefer over Hill right now? Tough call there, he's so unique.

9 hours ago, mex said:

The checkdown Mahomes made when they caught Buff in man coverage... quick slant to #10 and that was all she wrote.

Having him is a huge advantage the way Reid utilizes him. Hill has worked hard to made himself into being an elite receiver, but he was a hybrid WR/RB in college I believe and Reid takes full advantage of those skills. 

2 hours ago, xen said:

There are zero guys I'd take over Hill in our offense.  I don't think it's close.  Nobody runs the routes tyreek does.

There’s no one in the history of the nfl I’d rather have. Barry Sanders 1b. Moss 2.

2 minutes ago, timmy_6262 said:

Hill can just get to top speed so fast is what makes him unreal.  There are guys with top end speed, some guys with amazing acceleration and some have supreme agility....Hill has all three and can catch too, that's why he is just so dangerous.

^^^^Nailed it

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

His route running and then the ad lib when the play breaks down are underrated. He is like a 24 hr convenience Store- always open.

Agree.  Though I was referring to the actual routes.  As Kelce said, nobody runs routes that deep except go's and the normal deep routes.  They're literally making up a new route tree for Hill.  Dude is unreal.

Also Hill is willing to run every route whether it be a 5 yard cross or a go route.  I don't remember when Moss played in Minnesota but most highlights of him were him out-running or out-jumping a guy on a go route.  Don't get me wrong he is and will probably be one of the best at that but Hill can be lined up anywhere and run any route and is willing to do it.  He breaks one tackle and he can be gone.  The fact that he can be lined up anywhere, run every route, with his skill set, is why he is one of the best right now.

10 minutes ago, timmy_6262 said:

Also Hill is willing to run every route whether it be a 5 yard cross or a go route.  I don't remember when Moss played in Minnesota but most highlights of him were him out-running or out-jumping a guy on a go route.  Don't get me wrong he is and will probably be one of the best at that but Hill can be lined up anywhere and run any route and is willing to do it.  He breaks one tackle and he can be gone.  The fact that he can be lined up anywhere, run every route, with his skill set, is why he is one of the best right now.

Did you see the replay on the Bills game? Even on a known running play he took off like it was a pass play.  He is always pushing it. The announcers loved it.

35 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Did you see the replay on the Bills game? Even on a known running play he took off like it was a pass play.  He is always pushing it. The announcers loved it.

Because it wouldn't surprise me one bit that at some point, maybe not this year but someday we will line up the exact same way and not hand it off and go for the jugular.  Kind of like what Tampa did to end the half. I bet someone during film session pointed it out.