Chiefs bills game day thread.

Just now, artsy said:

Lol..I just said the same thing to my son.  There's only one place for yeldon to go and shitty ass Niemann let him go!

Before that he did great.  Oh well can't complain to much the D has looked great this half.  Just need one more stop here!

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Hes been a non factor this yr. He needs to show up. No excuse for a player his age not producing. Not like he's in the downhill side. He's fuckin 27.

He’s been so bad I can’t even tell you when he’s been on the field. 

What a half by our D.   Really only allowing 6 points to the supposedly best O in the L.   Great first half and the reality is this game could be over had Hardman not fumbled.    With that said......I'll take this half every day and twice on Sunday!   Lets go Chiefs!    Come out after half and go for the kill.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

What a half by our D.   Really only allowing 6 points to the supposedly best O in the L.   Great first half and the reality is this game could be over had Hardman not fumbled.    With that said......I'll take this half every day and twice on Sunday!   Lets go Chiefs!    Come out after half and go for the kill.

Yep. Should be 21-6.