Chiefs bills game day thread.

1 minute ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Gentlemen, after 50 years of futility, KC is going to their second consecutive SB

One things for certain, nothing is ever as good as your first.  I’m excited,  but nowhere near what I was at this point last year, after finally exorcising those demons 

6 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

This is unreal. We are in the Super Bowl 2 years in a row. I think we are so used to winning with mahomes that is the new normal. What we don’t realize is hard this is. Man is it good to be a chiefs rams through the shitty times. 

True. I should be way more excited than this. Mahomes is just so damn good, I think there's gonna be a lot of these appearances. 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

True. I should be way more excited than this. Mahomes is just so damn good, I think there's gonna be a lot of these appearances. 

Don't take it for granted, many assumed the same about Rogers, Farve and Manning; yet, how many times did they make it and win it? Enjoy every minute of this, the future is unknown.

4 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Don't take it for granted, many assumed the same about Rogers, Farve and Manning; yet, how many times did they make it and win it? Enjoy every minute of this, the future is unknown.

yep yep and yep

11 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

If we keep it up with poor olines it’s gonna be trouble. Super Bowl patchwork oline is gonna be brutal..

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

If we keep it up with poor olines it’s gonna be trouble. Super Bowl patchwork oline is gonna be brutal..

they sacked rogers 5 times today... TB's DL is outstanding

it's not looking good for us without fish.