Chiefs bills game day thread.

6 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I do. I’m mostly talking about for years to come. Gotta protect the package 

For sure..

Niang was drafted with RT in mind.  He was a very good pass protector in college.  

The sneaky signing of Prince Tega Wagboho could come into play quicker than we thought.  

We have a draft coming to take a 1st or second round guy too. Someone like Walker Little could be there with our 1st. He was a top 10 guy until an injury and then sitting out 2020. But he is loaded with talent and would be close to what Fisher is now on day one. 

6 minutes ago, mex said:

they sacked rogers 5 times today... TB's DL is outstanding

it's not looking good for us without fish.

We're going to the super bowl and the sky is falling for some on a guy who is replaceable. I swear Chiefs fans love to worry about something. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

He’s not, but when you’re replacing guys on a not so good line with guys who couldn’t beat them out for a job, it’s concerning. 

Meh. I saw Kilgore out play Reiter when given a chance.  

Allegretti has been our best guard and only got in because of injury

Wylie better than Wiz?

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Meh. I saw Kilgore out play Reiter when given a chance.  

Allegretti has been our best guard and only got in because of injury

Wylie better than Wiz?

I get what you’re saying, but our average left tackle was our best linemen.  

Let’s worry about the o line in a few days. Enjoy this because it does not happen that often. We have been blessed to be In this AFC championship game 3 times in a row. That is very rare. We chiefs fans need to do admire and understand how hard this is to do. 
I’ll take mahomes over Brady all day long. 

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Mecole Hardman... what to do about this dude.

One thing could make a huge difference.  Teach him to look the ball into his hands before trying to run.  He's trying to do too much and his eyes aren't on the ball all the way in when fielding punts and sometimes catching passes.  Maybe that's not a habit that is easily broken, but if they can, Hardman could have real value for the team.  

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

One thing could make a huge difference.  Teach him to look the ball into his hands before trying to run.  He's trying to do too much and his eyes aren't on the ball all the way in when fielding punts and sometimes catching passes.  Maybe that's not a habit that is easily broken, but if they can, Hardman could have real value for the team.  

He’ll learn. But I think, he needs to be used differently for a while. Pringle on punt return.

Let me preface this by saying if it were a close game I probably would feel a little different. But the game was ours so this is my favorite penalty of all time. You have a DT running him down and then going all superman on him while Okafor facepalms him for good measure and then Allen rolls on the ground whining about it. 1970's football.

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

He’ll learn. But I think, he needs to be used differently for a while. Pringle on punt return.

Makes sense.  Let Pringle return kicks while Hardman focuses on securing the ball before looking for tacklers.  It's just overkill to wish to release Hardman, Toub, and the horses they rode in on at this point. 

25 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Makes sense.  Let Pringle return kicks while Hardman focuses on securing the ball before looking for tacklers.  It's just overkill to wish to release Hardman, Toub, and the horses they rode in on at this point. 

Tyreek hill in the Super Bowl 

26 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Juan Thornhill is starting to ball. We are about 8 deep in the secondary 

Yes he is, and I was really, really hoping for that. The play were Sneed got injured, they were both in nice position to break up the play. Veach has done a really good job at drafting these guys, and Madison coaching them up.