Chiefs bills game day thread.

4 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

People want Clark cut, Hardman cut, Fish cut, Schwartz cut and half the time Dirty Dan cut. Just where are we magically finding quality replacements for all these people while there are 31 other teams looking for the same positions? Can't wait to cut thinking the grass will be greener on the other side. Taint Madden 

Clark is still a difference maker. Hardman is a game changer & brings fear of speed on the field even as a decoy. So many on this board only care too much about worthless stats.

Chiefs pressure yesterday was excellent. Mahomes was only sacked 22 times this season.  Team is 26-1 in Mahomes last 27 starts. So yes must be a lot of worthless players starting in KC? 

These same dooms day critics would say Greenbay & Buffalo have better olines etc.  Really? I did not see that.

Its the NFL and these guys are beings not stats. Beings make mistakes and the other team can make plays to. It does get old. I love every player on this team. 26-1 BABY

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Clark is still a difference maker. Hardman is a game changer & brings fear of speed on the field even as a decoy. So many on this board only care too much about worthless stats.

Chiefs pressure yesterday was excellent. Mahomes was only sacked 22 times this season.  Team is 26-1 in Mahomes last 27 starts. So yes must be a lot of worthless players starting in KC? 

These same dooms day critics would say Greenbay & Buffalo have better olines etc.  Really? I did not see that.

Its the NFL and these guys are beings not stats. Beings make mistakes and the other team can make plays to. It does get old. I love every player on this team. 26-1 BABY

The "Mahomes was sacked only 22 times" is very misleading. It's wasn't because of great protection, it was because Mahomes is masterful escaping pressure despite his line.  Put Brady back there and I bet those numbers triple.

7 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

The "Mahomes was sacked only 22 times" is very misleading. It's wasn't because of great protection, it was because Mahomes is masterful escaping pressure despite his line.  Put Brady back there and I bet those numbers triple.

Still 26-1 Just Winning

5 hours ago, mex said:

yeah, I get that... he demands attention which takes pressure off the other guys IE jones

but DT demanded attention too... and he killed it

I think Dan Saleaumua had better numbers over the course of his few years with the Chiefs than Clark... and for much less money. 

Personally, I would love to see performance-based salaries.  But that's just me.