We Goin Superbowl

6 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Disagree. That was coaching.

Plus, no one has what PM has in Hill, Kelce, etc.

Here we go again.  Rodgers has a #1 WR on roughly the same level at Hill, better RBs, and a much better OL.  Mahomes has an all-world TE in Kelce and better WRs #2 through #6.  Overall it's a wash IMO.

8 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Disagree. That was coaching.

Plus, no one has what PM has in Hill, Kelce, etc.

PM would have walked into the endzone on that play. It was wide open.

Hence my comment... if PM was GB's QB they would have won.  Hence, he's the MVP.

ps you're right about the coaching, they should have gone for it on 4th

but if PM had the ball on 3rd down, there would have been no decision because he would put 6 on the board

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

Here we go again.  Rodgers has a #1 WR on roughly the same level at Hill, better RBs, and a much better OL.  Mahomes has an all-world TE in Kelce and better WRs #2 through #6.  Overall it's a wash IMO.

Disagree- Hill is a step ahead of Adams. Ol marginally better. Who is the Packers TE? Yeah. Kelce is the best TE in the League, Kittle can't stay healthy and Andrews doesn't get as many as opportunities.

4 minutes ago, mex said:

PM would have walked into the endzone on that play. It was wide open.

Hence my comment... if PM was GB's QB they would have won.  Hence, he's the MVP.

ps you're right about the coaching, they should have gone for it on 4th

but if PM had the ball on 3rd down, there would have been no decision because he would put 6 on the board

Not so sure with the Turf Toe but it is a good debate

We will never know if PM scores there because he will never play in a Matt LaFleur offense....

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Disagree- Hill is a step ahead of Adams. Ol marginally better. Who is the Packers TE? Yeah. Kelce is the best TE in the League, Kittle can't stay healthy and Andrews doesn't get as many as opportunities.

So...you're slightly disagreeing with what I said about Hill vs. Adams, agreeing with what I already acknowledged about the TEs, and ignoring what I said about RBs and OL.

7 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

We will never know if PM scores there because he will never play in a Matt LaFleur offense....

PM could have walked in with crutches. Play starts at 10:37:

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Probably would have scored easily, but even if he didn't, it would have been fourth down from the one or two instead of the eight and GB would have gone for it.  Kicking the FG was a horrible decision.  

5 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Rodgers said he didn't run because he assumed they would go for it on 4th down.  That explanation really doesn't hold up at all.

Because he’s mentally weak and is quick to throw his coach under the bus. 

He made a poor decision to throw that ball and not take the open yards and/or touchdown. 

They lost that game from the start. Poor execution 

4 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Elaborate on Andrews dosen't get as many opportunities. I need to hear this.

5 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Rodgers said he didn't run because he assumed they would go for it on 4th down.  That explanation really doesn't hold up at all.

Complete baloney.  If Rodgers knew they were going on fourth, he would have much preferred to run for five or six so the fourth would be short.  Real classy of him to say that. 

9 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Maybe, but whatever type of special shoe they had him wearing really seemed to help during the Bills game.

When I watched that game I was screaming for Rodgers to run for it, and thought about Mahomes. 

On 1/25/2021 at 8:05 PM, azchief21 said:

Curious about everyone's reactions last night vs last year when upon realizing we're going to the Big Game. 

It was expected, not to say I was not happy, however like xen, once i saw the pressure..

and saw mahomes throw the ball..

I knew we where going to the superbowl..

21 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

So...you're slightly disagreeing with what I said about Hill vs. Adams, agreeing with what I already acknowledged about the TEs, and ignoring what I said about RBs and OL.

No- Williams was running like a beast- CEH is  a bust IMO because of 1st rd draft pick.

I said OL for GB was marginally better. The TE's, whoever they are aren't even the same league as Kelce.

17 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

Elaborate on Andrews dosen't get as many opportunities. I need to hear this.

Ravens don't throw the ball as much as other teams because of the power run game.

Mahomes dropped back 588 times in 2020

Jackson dropped back 376 times in 2020

14 hours ago, jetlord said:

He mean that if the QB doesn't have to pass, the TE doesn't get so many targets.  

Fixed it for you. Ravens Passing attack was the most efficient according to DVOA.

3 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

No- Williams was running like a beast- CEH is  a bust IMO because of 1st rd draft pick.

I said OL for GB was marginally better. The TE's, whoever they are aren't even the same league as Kelce.

Missed what you said about the OL because of the typo in your capitalization.  "Marginally better" is a gross undersell.  The consensus is that Green Bay had a top offensive line (at least before the LT injury), while KC's is average at best.

10 hours ago, azchief21 said:

You sure that's Brady on the left? Looks like Nick Allegretti

:lol: 

Pretty sure... the helmet and the red 'don't touch me ' jersey give it away

he does look a little more plump tho