We Goin Superbowl

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

There are some really good young QBs in the AFC. It sucks for them that Patrick is 25 years old. 

Mahomes, Allen, LJ8, Mayfield, Herbert, Watson,  Burrows, Tua, and soon to be Lawrence.  Has there ever been a time when one conference has so many young QBs with possible elite talent?  It's a great time to be a football fan and we're lucky that the Chiefs have the best of the lot. 

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Mahomes, Allen, LJ8, Mayfield, Herbert, Watson,  Burrows, Tua, and soon to be Lawrence.  Has there ever been a time when one conference has so many young QBs with possible elite talent?  It's a great time to be a football fan and we're lucky that the Chiefs have the best of the lot. 

I would take those two off that list. Mahomes is on another level of his own, 15-year veteran instincts and poise in a 25-year old body. 

Regarding the other one LJ8 isn't elite, not even sure if he's at least a decent QB. 

51 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I would take those two off that list. Mahomes is on another level of his own, 15-year veteran instincts and poise in a 25-year old body. 

Regarding the other one LJ8 isn't elite, not even sure if he's at least a decent QB. 

Disagree.  LJ is the best RB in the league.  He belongs.

12 hours ago, qnet said:

This is really awesome. I really want to beat Brady bad, but I'm worried about what they will do with Fisher going down. The Chiefs have such bad luck with injuries, but that's just how it goes. I really need to just enjoy this for now.

Every team has injuries. Hell Tampa could lose their best oline guy play #1 in the big game. KC does not have bad luck with injuries. Its inevitable. What they do have is a GM constantly trying t ad depth every minute of every day. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Every team has injuries. Hell Tampa could lose their best oline guy play #1 in the big game. KC does not have bad luck with injuries. Its inevitable. What they do have is a GM constantly trying t ad depth every minute of every day. 

I'm out of reaction emoji's right now, so I'll just say good points.  

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Exactly! That's the difference between good teams and great teams.

Every team suffers injuries, it's the teams that actually understand that and properly prepare for it. Veech and Reid and Hunt are running a Top Notch Organization.

28 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Was CEH hurt in this game? He didn't play a lot after he took that big hit...atleast I didn't notice.

Seems to me that if we need a tough yard or someone to stay in and block Darrel Williams is the guy.  CEH is more of a classic 3rd down scat back, which isn't what he was sold as when we drafted him, at least at this point in his career.

I mean, it could be the injury flared up too, but that's my take.

7 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

But, but, but Mayfield, Josh Allen will be the new face of the NFL, Rodgers is no doubt MVP.  These talking heads need to STFU for a minute and pay attention.

LOL if the Packers would have had Patrick Mahomes on that last drive where they settled for the FG, they would be going to Tampa.

How's that for 'MVP'?

MEH, its the media.....no one outside of the coastlines listens to those asswipes.

Mahomes has been a starter for 3 years, KC has played for the AFC Champion 3 times.

IMO, he is 3 for 3....I can't hold Dee Ford's dumbassery against MVPat.

w

7 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Just like Jordan or LeBron, Mahomes will wind up with fewer MVPs than he deserves, but (I believe) plenty of championships.

One of the negatives about going to the Super Bowl is running out of the like emojis for the day. I would have used the trophy here.

14 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

One of the negatives about going to the Super Bowl is running out of the like emojis for the day. I would have used the trophy here.

LOL!  so true. I've been running out of them since Mahomes took over.

There are so many good point made on here. 

11 hours ago, jetlord said:

I am not sold on Tua. Herbert and Burrow have much higher looking ceilings than Tua. Watson is almost on a Phillip Rivers trajectory.

6 hours ago, sith13 said:

picky, picky, picky.  I stated that Mahomes was the best of the group and only listed those who are considered QBOTF for their teams very early in their careers.  Seems that the AFC has a majority of those types.