5 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Sneed is next to HB as the most valuable DB on the team, but the real improvement Sunday was Thornhill who looked like last year's version before his injury.  If he continues at that level in the SB, Brady will have a tough time going deep.  

I was a bit scared after his slow start post-injury as not all players can come back at a solid level but looks like he's simply getting better by the week. 

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

The Chiefs Secondary balled out on Sunday. Flat out played their butts off.

Congrats- best I have seen them play

SO I NOTICED....... Hands is not commenting on

How the Chiefs dominated the Bills that dominated the Ravens.  LOL

Was part of it that the Bills didn't play really well?  The secondary did play lights out, but I had to wonder if Allen just found himself on a bigger stage than he's used to.  The Bills got further than anyone expected, they were playing the champs on the Chiefs home turf, and it was the first big game in Allen's career.  He knew he had to score on nearly every possession and maybe the pressure got to him.  Just a thought and in no way putting down the Chiefs' defense.  They played their best game of the season.  

19 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Was part of it that the Bills didn't play really well?  The secondary did play lights out, but I had to wonder if Allen just found himself on a bigger stage than he's used to.  The Bills got further than anyone expected, they were playing the champs on the Chiefs home turf, and it was the first big game in Allen's career.  He knew he had to score on nearly every possession and maybe the pressure got to him.  Just a thought and in no way putting down the Chiefs' defense.  They played their best game of the season.  

It’s possible!  Found it interesting on Charles Rob and Terez Paylor’s podcast how Charles kept alluding to this game as the Bills next step game similar to us vs the Pats two years ago.    I was kinda shocked both went along with it.   Um we were an offsides away or a coin toss away from winning that.   The Bills were spotted 9 points and never caught their breath again.   They came in drinking the media koolaid about themselves and we sent them packing.   Those two games are the farthest thing from each other.   We left the Pats game knowing we were the better team, the Bills left know they got a lot of work to do to get to our level.  Back to your point,  I think it could be a little of both.   

the secondary caused a lot of issues, also the chiefs did something few expected them to do in the early part of the game.

They hit people, and hit them hard.. Some of those drops where just because guys didnt wanna leave there ribcages open for yet another free shot.. from some guys playing smackdown football.

As far as Josh, did you see the pressure, and the hits? I am not talking about the sacks.. everytime the guy dropped back, he was picking himself up off the ground.

As to the defense.. Handswarmer, We shall see, We shall see..

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

It’s possible!  Found it interesting on Charles Rob and Terez Paylor’s podcast how Charles kept alluding to this game as the Bills next step game similar to us vs the Pats two years ago.    I was kinda shocked both went along with it.   Um we were an offsides away or a coin toss away from winning that.   The Bills were spotted 9 points and never caught their breath again.   They came in drinking the media koolaid about themselves and we sent them packing.   Those two games are the farthest thing from each other.   We left the Pats game knowing we were the better team, the Bills left know they got a lot of work to do to get to our level.  Back to your point,  I think it could be a little of both.   

This.

2018 we proved we could play with the champs.

2020 bills proved there is still a big gulf between us and the rest of the AFC.

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

Romo constantly showed where the DB's blanketing the WR's- watched it from All 22

Allaen had no where to go. OC should have changed to quick slants and exploited the middle of the field instead of these longe developig plays. Pass rush was very good also- RG for Buff got beaten like a rented mule