Anyone else feeling good about Brady vs our D?

Spags has this D as one of the top pressure D's in the NFL.

I saw a stat that was comparing Mahomes and Brady.  Now we have all heard the only way to beat Brady is knock him down but the numbers are even more drastic than I would have thought.  I don't have the picture of it or I'd post it BUT it showed Mahomes and Brady both having top 3 QBR when not pressured.  Then they showed Mahomes vs Brady WITH Pressure....Mahomes was still top 3 but Brady dropped down to like 27th!!!  Thats crazy 

I've been so happy with Spags overall and think he will show again that he knows how to beat Tom freaking Brady and thats hit him in the mouth!  Thinking Mahomes should watch out, Dirty Dan and HB might give him a run for his money with SB MVP hahaha

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at what the GB defense did in the 2nd half... he had what... 3 picks? How does a team get three takeaways in a single half end up losing the game? No wonder Rogers was pissed.

Spags has always given Brady a tough time.

Like I said in other threads a thousand times... Jones and Clark need to earn their bread.  And Spags needs to send blitz packages like he did with Buff

I never feel good against Brady. He does throw it up for grabs under pressure but he usually doesn’t hold it long enough to get there. My gut says he has an efficient game but has 3 picks. Patrick is under pressure a lot, but only throws 1 pick. Just have to be patient and throw the short stuff in the first half. The deep ball should open up after we get deeper into the game. But who knows. 
I like their pass rush but our corners as long as Snead is out there.

I feel pretty good about the fact Brady isn’t that mobile. However this is the NE offence we are playing with stud receivers and TE. If we can stop the run and force 3 rd and longs we will be in good shape.  I’m confident that our secondary will show up. It’s Clark Jones hitchens  etc that we need to step up. Need a few dirty Dan big time plays also. 

I don't feel nervous about this game at all.  I believe we are the better team.  Having Watkins back also will make a huge difference.  

Our defense has been playing real well too. We got the DBs to cover these guys.  Just ask Diggs?

Having Thornhill looking during again will be huge

9 hours ago, Balto said:

Spags has this D as one of the top pressure D's in the NFL.

I saw a stat that was comparing Mahomes and Brady.  Now we have all heard the only way to beat Brady is knock him down but the numbers are even more drastic than I would have thought.  I don't have the picture of it or I'd post it BUT it showed Mahomes and Brady both having top 3 QBR when not pressured.  Then they showed Mahomes vs Brady WITH Pressure....Mahomes was still top 3 but Brady dropped down to like 27th!!!  Thats crazy 

I've been so happy with Spags overall and think he will show again that he knows how to beat Tom freaking Brady and thats hit him in the mouth!  Thinking Mahomes should watch out, Dirty Dan and HB might give him a run for his money with SB MVP hahaha

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also don't do well with long sustained drives from what I saw on another graphic.   

3 hours ago, Palangi said:

I don't feel nervous about this game at all.  I believe we are the better team.  Having Watkins back also will make a huge difference.  

Our defense has been playing real well too. We got the DBs to cover these guys.  Just ask Diggs?

Agree.  All things being equal, we should easily win this game.  The only reason they got back into the last game is because AR let up in the second half.  20-7 at the half.  Should have been a massacre.

Lets hope the refs call a good game and just let them play.

This game doesn't scare me like last season against the 49ners, but I have some concerns. The way the Chiefs started against them last game was amazing, and Reid seems to do even better against teams he's faced before. 

I agree Brady will get his on some plays.

5 hours ago, Palangi said:

If he comes back. Don’t count those chickens 

sneed is a difference maker here..  bradys gonna be throwing into some tight windows... 

everybody knows about kc's offenses speed... but what about there defensive backs speed?

There not hill fast.. but there close to hardman fast. 

Im not worried about our Defense. Our secondary is solid and spags will keep brady uncomfortable. If we can control Fournette and put them in passing situations we'll be better off.

My concern is our oline. Vea and Suh are a handful. Even against GB's all-pro oline, they pressured Rodgers..

I have faith in Andy that he'll do his best to scheme around our deficiencies, but we have a lot of deficiencies upfront...I do not want to see Suh tackle Mahomes..at all. You know he'll do something dirty.

37 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

The key is to control Fournette and Jones.  If they get their run game going, Brady will use play action to hit us deep.  Let our secondary do their thing against Brady and the WRs, but shut that run game down.

Yea, I agree. You have to pick one option to SHUT down. I agree with shuting down the run and forcing Brady to throw outside the numbers. His arm is not strong enough to consistently do it. Take away the middle of the field which all but eleviate's Gronk and play a single high safety for Brady's deep shots. Bring the other safety down in the box.

I'm not too concerned about TBs offense. Hell, GB's defense would've faired better had #20 decided to show up...That dude gave 2 TD's and several penalities. Brady picked on him the entire game.