Daniel Kilgore and Demarcus Robinson placed on COVID-19 List!

40 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

One hopes Tommy doesn’t get another ring because we are forced to play Mecole Hardman at QB.

Maybe he would do ok behind center but I'd be scared in shotgun with the way he catches punts

2 hours ago, mex said:

seriously? we're 16-2 and have beaten the very best teams in the league, some of them twice

lighten up francis

Fisher was in those games and Schwartz in some of them.  Doesn't mean the Chiefs can't scheme around Remmers and Wiley at OT, but the job got harder. 

I'm old enough to remember when Fisher played hurt against the saints earlier this year.  He did not look like himself against a much better defensive line.  If Remmers and Wylie can play up to that level, we'll be ok.  Reid has been scheming around that line all season long.  I still think they'll have to blitz.  

11 hours ago, Palangi said:

I agree. 

But I also believe we have won this games in spite of our line play.  Not because of them

nobody is saying the line has 5 all-pro starters... we're banged up... we have some issues because of it

it sucks but these guys have done pretty good considering the injuries

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

Fisher was in those games and Schwartz in some of them.  Doesn't mean the Chiefs can't scheme around Remmers and Wiley at OT, but the job got harder. 

who said otherwise?

even injured, the O line is not a 'piece of shit' which was my point

I mean... I'd prefer to cut some slack to a unit decimated by injury doing the best they can... as opposed to a perfectly healthy DE (7th highest paid player in the league) with 6 sacks in 16 games

but that's just me

48 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Apparently the close contact was the barber. 

“Sources say the barber tested negative five consecutive days before he was allowed to enter the Chiefs' facility -- including a Saturday PCR test that came back negative Sunday. The barber took an additional rapid test as a precaution before entering the facility Sunday, but the results were delayed briefly because of a line of friends and family also getting tested. He was wearing double PPE and was still cutting Kilgore's hair -- the first in a line of players waiting for haircuts -- when the positive result came back. The barber was immediately removed; in a follow-up interview with NFL officials, the barber said he'd also cut Robinson's hair the previous day away from the facility.”

WTF Robinson?!?!?!?  Just cut his butt now

2 hours ago, Balto said:

“Sources say the barber tested negative five consecutive days before he was allowed to enter the Chiefs' facility -- including a Saturday PCR test that came back negative Sunday. The barber took an additional rapid test as a precaution before entering the facility Sunday, but the results were delayed briefly because of a line of friends and family also getting tested. He was wearing double PPE and was still cutting Kilgore's hair -- the first in a line of players waiting for haircuts -- when the positive result came back. The barber was immediately removed; in a follow-up interview with NFL officials, the barber said he'd also cut Robinson's hair the previous day away from the facility.”

This might not seem like a big deal to some but he put his entire team at risk.   These two weeks should be interacting with as few people as possible.   He's a wr and around Hill, Kelce, etc and probably even Mahomes before the biggest game of some of their lives.   Just a dumb and selfish decision.  Hope it doesn't turn into anything more than a precautionary turn on the covid list.  

2 hours ago, Balto said:

WTF are you talking about? The barber tested negative for 5 consecutive days before cutting Robinson's hair. How is that Robinson's fault? What the fuck do you want?

Good grief.

3 minutes ago, mex said:

WTF are you talking about? The barber tested negative for 5 consecutive days before cutting Robinson's hair. How is that Robinson's fault? What the fuck do you want?

Good grief.

He is referring to meeting with a barber outside of the facility during the week of the Super Bowl. 

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

This might not seem like a big deal to some but he put his entire team at risk.   These two weeks should be interacting with as few people as possible.   He's a wr and around Hill, Kelce, etc and probably even Mahomes before the biggest game of some of their lives.   Just a dumb and selfish decision.  Hope it doesn't turn into anything more than a precautionary turn on the covid list.  

disagree... they need to live their lives as best they can which includes haircuts

have you gotten a haircut in the last few months?  did you ask your barber for 5 consecutive negative tests before visiting?

looks to me like he did everything he could

how much you wanna bet none of these guys are the least bit affected by the virus, assuming they actually were exposed?

I watched an entire football season of both college players and pros testing positive, quarantining, and going back to playing without so much as a second thought

completely unaffected by their 'dangerous infection'

I'm so sick of this shit... we're a nation of whiny little bitches

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

He is referring to meeting with a barber outside of the facility during the week of the Super Bowl. 

yeah I get that... but the barber had tested negative 5 days in a row

8 minutes ago, mex said:

yeah I get that... but the barber had tested negative 5 days in a row

And then he didn't.  I'm not taking sides, but regardless of the tests the players should follow protocol during Super Bowl week.  I don't know what that protocol was supposed to be.  Maybe he did.  But if he didn't and ends up not available for the Super Bowl then it's a thing. 

1 hour ago, mex said:

Good grief.

I just don't agree!  The Barber DID NOT test negative for 5 consecutive days!  It was only 4 before Robinson decided to go outside the facility and get his done a day early therefor bypassing the Chiefs protocol of "test negative for 5 days prior and a rapid test when you arrive"!  Robinson decided on his own to put everyone at risk and go a day early!

Robinson HAD TO KNOW that the Barber would be AT the actual Chiefs facilities THE VERY NEXT DAY!  So why not go by what the rest of your team is doing and wait a freaking day for the ENTIRE protocol to happen and get his haircut like everyone else AT THE FACILITY!