https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/2/1/22260629/buccaneers-de-jason-pierre-paul-didnt-even-know-who-chiefs-ot-mike-remmers-was-nfl-super-bowl-lv

I hope he destroyed JPP. What a jack ass. 

Plus Scotty Miller trying to say he is faster than Hill.  Really? Why are you running by dudes then? Like Hill.

Damn they get a QB and finally win and get all big headed. 

Don't let off the gas this game Reid. 

The fans get more worked up about this stuff than the players.  They are pros and know stupid things are said before every game and it means nothing.  If they have something to prove, it's that they are the best and want that ring, not that they want some loudmouth to respect them.  

I think Remmers will turn in a solid performance. ..or the best we can ask for. 

It's Wylie that scares the living hell out of me.. I think Wiz can do a solid job by himself against Suh and Allegretti and Reiter can play with Vita Vea.

But Wylie against JPP is scary...

59 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The fans get more worked up about this stuff than the players.  They are pros and know stupid things are said before every game and it means nothing.  If they have something to prove, it's that they are the best and want that ring, not that they want some loudmouth to respect them.  

disagree

when the loudmouth disrespects you personally... they take it personally

doesn't matter that they're pros

ask chuck dickerson (buffalo defensive line coach) about talking shit about the hogs before SB XXVI

I heard the interview. It irritates me some as a fan, the way he talks; but don't really feel like it's bulletin board material.  I wouldn't expect him to say, yeah I'm going to have an easy time. It's just a blanket statement about how it doesn't matter who it is, and he has to do his job, which is true.

1 hour ago, qnet said:

I heard the interview. It irritates me some as a fan, the way he talks; but don't really feel like it's bulletin board material.  I wouldn't expect him to say, yeah I'm going to have an easy time. It's just a blanket statement about how it doesn't matter who it is, and he has to do his job, which is true.

It is disrespectful regardless.  All he had to do was acknowledge who he was and then give some coach speak and move on to the next question.   I hope Darrell Williams chips the living hell out of him on Sunday.

57 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

It is disrespectful regardless.  All he had to do was acknowledge who he was and then give some coach speak and move on to the next question.   I hope Darrell Williams chips the living hell out of him on Sunday.

I prefer to have the sausage handle him like TRich did the that raven's punk and have him crying on the sideline

23 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I prefer to have the sausage handle him like TRich did the that raven's punk and have him crying on the sideline

Even better the Sausage. It would be nice if we win and are kneeling it to close out the game for Remmers to be mic’d up and the entire line start singing “Say my name say my name” to JPP.”

8 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Even better the Sausage. It would be nice if we win and are kneeling it to close out the game for Remmers to be mic’d up and the entire line start singing “Say my name say my name” to JPP.”

Ha ha, now I do like that.