Chiefs Bucs super bowl predictions and keys.

3 days till the big game. What are the keys for the chiefs and predictions. 

Defense: stop the run, clog middle of the field between hash marks and force Brady to throw outside, get them into 3 and longs. No big plays. 
offense: run the ball ( tough against this team) quick throws, and make sure we are gaining at least 4 or more yards on first down. No mistakes or drop balls. Wear out that defense. 

chiefs 31- 24. 

JPP is offsides on 4th and 3.....Then with new downs Patty Cakes Mahomes scores the winning TD with 3 secs on the clock!  Then He runs over to the Bucs bench, finds Brady, and yells in his face “I’m the GOAT now bitch, suck it!”

1 hour ago, xen said:

xen's keys to winning:

1. when we get the ball we should try and score points.

2.  We should try and score every time we have the ball, not just some of the time.

3.  When the other team has the ball, we should try and keep them from scoring.

much too complex... ain't enough chalkboards in the league to diagram that gameplan

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Tommy gets his ring. The refs bail him out when it matters most. The objectives:

Stop the Bucs pass rush.

Avoid the unavoidable roughing the Brady penalties that refs pull out of their ass.

or phantom Dee Ford type call

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

1. Don't run between the tackles on first down

2.  Don't run between the tackles on second down

#. Don't run between the tackles on third down.

4. Get the ball out quick before the Buc's defense pours through between and over the tackles.  

sounds exactly like Hank's strategy in SB IV:

dink and dunk, avoid the purple people eaters

Pressure Brady.  4 man rush, blitzes he hasn't seen, however you can get the job done.

Chris Jones needs to climb back inside Brady’s head, just like in the previous games vs Brady.

Use that same 4-1-6 formation that was so good against the bills.  Our DBs are also excellent blitzers so that helps as well.

Don't worry so much about the run.  They're not going to win this game running on us.

Oline has to hold up against the 4 man rush and force them to blitz, which they already love to do.

9 minutes ago, xen said:

Pressure Brady.  4 man rush, blitzes he hasn't seen, however you can get the job done.

Chris Jones needs to climb back inside Brady’s head, just like in the previous games vs Brady.

Use that same 4-1-6 formation that was so good against the bills.  Our DBs are also excellent blitzers so that helps as well.

Don't worry so much about the run.  They're not going to win this game running on us.

Oline has to hold up against the 4 man rush and force them to blitz, which they already love to do.

Fournette concerns me..seems he has found some mojo and has fresh legs

16 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Fournette concerns me..seems he has found some mojo and has fresh legs

Meh, running the ball and playing keepaway from mahomes sounds great until you realize you're down 3 scores and that this strategy has never worked against a healthy mahomes and company.

I think we should use the same defensive game plan as the first game..But instead of going zone/no pressure in the second half, just keep them in 3rd and long and applying pressure all game long. Brady will pick apart a zone defense with no pressure in his face.

On offense, with our piece-mill oline, quick passes, screens, slants misdirection runs...basically our typical ball control offense. We may not drop our typical 30 point game but we will keep the clock ticking and scoring points, while Brady starts pressing in the 4th qtr.

the only difference in this game is Remmers for Fisher..who had his worse game that I can remember because of the back issue..so a healthy Remmers would = a 70% Fisher. And while I hate Wylie as a guard, he does seem to be more "agile" as a Tackle, plus JPP is good, but he aint no Nick Bosa or Kalil Mack. 

Vita Vea and Suh will probably get double-teamed based on the play call or whoever is getting whipped. I trust Wiz, so I assume Allegretti will be getting the most help from Reiter.

If we can contain TB running game and put Brady in several 3rd and longs, plus keep Bowles and that Defense "thinking" versus playing fast, I think we beat them by at least 10.

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

and POOT calls 911 at the snap OT's having a heart attack

I'd be right there with you.

4 hours ago, mex said:

hope you're wrong... I couldn't take it

I was nervous with the bills blowout :lol: 

So was I. 

I've been participating on the game day threads this season, but I'm checking out until after the SB, like last time.