Chiefs Bucs super bowl predictions and keys.

8 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

What is going on.

We're stopping the run just fine, including a goal line stand. But we're getting killed because we can't protect Mahomes and we can't cover their passing game without getting penalized. 

So clearly the stopping run is the key to the game. 🙄

21 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

We're stopping the run just fine, including a goal line stand. But we're getting killed because we can't protect Mahomes and we can't cover their passing game without getting penalized. 

So clearly the stopping run is the key to the game. 🙄

oh good lord let it go... if I knew I was gonna hurt your feelings I wouldn't have posted an opinion

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Yes, point out what happened after I posted instead of addressing the evidence. 

116 yards in 36 minutes is not stopping the run

not sure what other evidence you're looking for

Well fella's this was tough. I guess the analysts were right about our O line. It's good to see the players congratulate each other after the game. I didn't like the calls in the first half, but Tampa's defense did give the Chiefs problems. 

The hard thing for me is not getting upset with people O line. I should have never gone on Bayless's Twitter feed. 

Gonna be honest this team needed an embarrasing lose.   I think some have bought into the idea that we are infallible and unbeatable.   The truth is Mahomes is superhuman and amazing and can overcome a lot but there is another purge on this team than needs to happen.   Sorensen, Nieman, every lineman not named Fisher and Allegretti (and he should be a backup) should be cut.   Hardman should not be made the focal point of our offense ever.  Give him an occasional end around but the dude needs to learn how to run routes or get cut.   Toub needs a butt chewing and remove his right to select the bottom of the roster that should be strictly for developing new weapons and olineman.   On D we need 3 players and we could be elite.   DE, LB, S.   Our corners are good enough even if they got screwed tonight.  On OL we need a #2, #3 wr and 5 new Olineman.   Its a tall task in one offseason with not much room but Veach can do it and he should.   

Mahomes threw FIVE insane possible TD passes that the receivers got their hands on --- Hill, Pringle, Williams, Robinson, Kelce.  3 drops (Robinson's was the hardest, I'll give him a pass) and a deflected interception (Kelce).

Fisher was the straw that broke the camel's back on the OL, and the refs were flag-happy in the first half.  That's the story of the game.