Replacement for Hammy Watkins??

Watkins could earn the MVP sunday and I'm still done with him.  Sorry, I have no use for that shows up for 60 minutes in February, after missing most of the season.  We don't need Green either.  Find another receiver in the draft, pick him, move on.   

4 hours ago, DieHard said:

Listed as questionable. Damn! What is up with that guy? We need him. I am a defender of Sammie because of what he does in the playoffs, but he better play and play well. 

Not sure the questionable listing means anything.  He may be 100%.  He may play at less than 100%, He may not play.  Whatever the case, the Chiefs aren't going to disclose more than the league requires.  At this point, anyone who helps the Chiefs win the game is okay by me.  Like Clark, without Sammy, the Chiefs would be looking for their first SB win in 51 years.  Yeah, they're overpaid and underperforming, but every team has some of those and the Chiefs are winning.   

19 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Not sure the questionable listing means anything.  He may be 100%.  He may play at less than 100%, He may not play.  Whatever the case, the Chiefs aren't going to disclose more than the league requires.  At this point, anyone who helps the Chiefs win the game is okay by me.  Like Clark, without Sammy, the Chiefs would be looking for their first SB win in 51 years.  Yeah, they're overpaid and underperforming, but every team has some of those and the Chiefs are winning.   

At least they have produced when it has matters.   Like you said every team has them but at least ours tend to come through in the clutch.....home that continues on Sunday!

That 3rd option is huge for us.  Obviously for the SB but just I’m general.  Hardman is a great gadget guy but you need a guy who can get you a 8/110/2TD day 3-4 times a year.    Pringle maybe the answer down the road but I’d invest in that position whether it’s a draft guy or a YOUNGER guy wanting to prove himself on a cheap one year deal.    Hard pass on AJ Green unless dude wants to play for like 1/4-5 million.

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

Who needs Hammy Footkins? Pringle will chip in with some big plays.

If you were the DC for the Bucs and planned to neutralize Hill and Kelce with double teams and schemes, who would you most fear as alternatives in the Chiefs offense.  Watkins, Pringle, Hardman, or Robinson?  I'd think probably Watkins.  Hardman might go off for a few bombs and a jet sweep but he won't take over the game.  Pringle?  He could get a few targets and make a couple of first downs.  Don't even get me started on Robinson.  Watkins IF HE CAN GO 100%, can be the guy to sustain drives and force the Bucs to account for him, thus lowering the focus on Kelce.  Just my opinion, but I don's see Pringle as one who would have owned Sherman last SB.  

46 minutes ago, jetlord said:

If you were the DC for the Bucs and planned to neutralize Hill and Kelce with double teams and schemes, who would you most fear as alternatives in the Chiefs offense.  Watkins, Pringle, Hardman, or Robinson?  I'd think probably Watkins.  Hardman might go off for a few bombs and a jet sweep but he won't take over the game.  Pringle?  He could get a few targets and make a couple of first downs.  Don't even get me started on Robinson.  Watkins IF HE CAN GO 100%, can be the guy to sustain drives and force the Bucs to account for him, thus lowering the focus on Kelce.  Just my opinion, but I don's see Pringle as one who would have owned Sherman last SB.  

This.   Pringle is a great 5th wr.  I believe this because he has had plenty of opportunities to show when Watkins has been put and does well for his place on the depth chart but he isn’t going off IMO like Watkins has before!

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

agree, and I've been on the Hammy Train the whole time.

But if he doesn't play in the SB... and contribute... time to free up some cap space.

they'll double up on Kelce and Hill... which means Robinson, Hardman or Pringle will get manned up

Patrick will find them... and he's been throwing dots at practice from what we've been hearing

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

I agree, to a point

if we don't have Hammy, the three rotational guys have the ability to contribute

Robinson has been inconsistent, and Hardman too... and Pringle just hasn't seen the field enough to judge

but they all can make plays when needed

this will come down to our offensive line

they can't double up on Kelce/Hill without setting up a linebacker mismatch on either of the above three

we've all seen kelce thrive in double coverage... him and PM are on the same wavelength when it comes to adjusting the route... I'm sure there will be plenty of those

our OL needs to give them enough time to go to work

one last game... wiz needs to take charge and inspire the youngsters

4 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Line up Bell and CEH in the back field. Then have them go out to the line and see how the defense reacts and get a good idea on how to attack. We could motion one or both of them as needed.  

CEH could be the difference-maker out in the flats when pass pro breaks down

sure hope Andy has gameplanned Patrick running for his life

4 hours ago, mex said:

CEH could be the difference-maker out in the flats when pass pro breaks down

sure hope Andy has gameplanned Patrick running for his life

Reid has probably spent the last two weeks game planning for plays where Mahomes gets the ball out in under 2.5 seconds.  It wouldn't be surprising to see CEH get about six receptions this game.  That's what they supposedly drafted him for.  

17 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Line up Bell and CEH in the back field. Then have them go out to the line and see how the defense reacts and get a good idea on how to attack. We could motion one or both of them as needed.  

Could do this with Kelce as well