Sippin My Java This Morning......

since I dont usually drink out of my chiefs mug..( because its not big enough) i wont do it today. I will change nothing after the Bills game I took off those cloths and rolled them up to save for today. a gray T shirt and Bib overalls. I believe in consistency and I hope to keep the same mojo has they had  2 weeks ago.

who me superstitious?

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

since I dont usually drink out of my chiefs mug..( because its not big enough) i wont do it today. I will change nothing after the Bills game I took off those cloths and rolled them up to save for today. a gray T shirt and Bib overalls. I believe in consistency and I hope to keep the same mojo has they had  2 weeks ago.

who me superstitious?

For Christmas 1971, my parents gave me a Chiefs sweater. I wore it while watching the game that night.  Chiefs lost. 
I wore it first game of the next season. Chiefs lost. 
Next game, I didn’t wear it. Chiefs won. 
That was September 1972. 
From then until sometime around 1998, I never wore a stitch of Chiefs gear during a game. 

BTW, last year vs the Texans, I wore a jersey until the score was 0-24. 
That’s when I took it off and the rest is history. 

22 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

For Christmas 1971, my parents gave me a Chiefs sweater. I wore it while watching the game that night.  Chiefs lost. 
That was September 1972. 
From then until sometime around 1998, I never wore a stitch of Chiefs gear during a game. 

MVPat's first year I wore red shorts..nothing Red last year or this and I still have my unopened  box of Mahomes Magic Cereal.

2 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

That was September 1972. 

Sounds like me. I can't wear a chiefs hat, because every time I do something bad happens. I told a friend of mine that a few years ago and he thought I was nuts. He took off his Chiefs hat and put it on me. The very next play the Chiefs threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown. He looked at me in complete disbelief and grabbed his hat back and has not said a word about it since. lol

1 minute ago, Wolfscall said:

Sounds like me. I can't wear a chiefs hat, because every time I do something bad happens. I told a friend of mine that a few years ago and he thought I was nuts. He took off his Chiefs hat and put it on me. The very next play the Chiefs threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown. He looked at me in complete disbelief and grabbed his hat back and has not said a word about it since. lol

I wore my Mahomes jersey one time.  The Chiefs ran a QB sneak against denver, and bad things happened.  I will never wear it again.

53 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Several years back, the Chiefs gave ticket holders game jerseys.  I brought mine to AZ last year and the Chiefs have never lost while I was wearing it.  It will be worn again this afternoon. 

I have one of those Jerseys but the one time I wore it on Game day  was when Ranger Woody was here ...we lost so never again