Surrounded in enemy territory!

I live less than 20 miles from Raymond James Stadium, surrounded by obnoxious Brady/Bucs bandwagon fans.  This time last year you couldn't find a Bucs fan, even in Tampa.  I have been representing our boys well... But if the Bucs win, I will be in for it at work on Monday...

11 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

I live less than 20 miles from Raymond James Stadium, surrounded by obnoxious Brady/Bucs bandwagon fans.  This time last year you couldn't find a Bucs fan, even in Tampa.  I have been representing our boys well... But if the Bucs win, I will be in for it at work on Monday...

hold the fort brother... reinforcements on the way

2 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

My phone is blowing up from all the asshole Bucs fans I work with.

That sucks. Fortunately none of my co workers  have contacted me, after congratulating me last season. Some of them are Falcon fans so they don't care for the Bucs or Brady. 

The Bucs are an odd team. They cannot sustain success. They will get another year or two and then be as irrelevant as ever. Not every day a team gets Brady, AB, Gronk, Fournette, Suh, JPP, etc. They have a bunch of quality cast offs who will demand money again after the rings Brady will bless them with. Arians is not a long term coach at his age.

19 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

The Bucs are an odd team. They cannot sustain success. They will get another year or two and then be as irrelevant as ever. Not every day a team gets Brady, AB, Gronk, Fournette, Suh, JPP, etc. They have a bunch of quality cast offs who will demand money again after the rings Brady will bless them with. Arians is not a long term coach at his age.

yes, when tommy retires then tampa will slip back into irrelevance