17 minutes ago, Balto said:

Trent Williams better be our #1 priority 

Disagree.  Build the line through the draft.  For the millionth time, OT in the first round, OC second day.  Two starters along with Niang and whoever comes back next year.  They may start roughly, but the Chiefs can't afford any top FA and they won't get better with linemen off the scrap heap.  .

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

Disagree.  Build the line through the draft.  For the millionth time, OT in the first round, OC second day.  Two starters along with Niang and whoever comes back next year.  They may start roughly, but the Chiefs can't afford any top FA and they won't get better with linemen off the scrap heap.  .

I agree through the draft.  But I want a first round LT and a bruising RG. Let Allegretti take over at center. We need to get bigger and more physical up front to make teams pay for paying 2 deep safeties. 

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

It was embarrasing tonight.   We would have been better rolling with Rankin, All, Reiter, Wylie and Remmers than swapping out 3 guys.   Love Andy but dang does he make it hard on himself.   TO before half, the team wasn't ready, his game plan sucked when everyone and thier dog knew what the Bucs were gonna do and we had no answers and we had two opportunities to jump up big and early on the Bucs.   

Yep, I think we can patchwork that D with Taco maybe bring back Ward and Breeland for cheap then draft OT in the first, WR in the 2nd, OC in the 3rd, OG in the fourth.    

Rookie, Allegretti/rookie, rookie center, LDT/Rankin, Niang    

Dang this was a missed opportunity and quite frankly might have sealed the deal for Brady as the Goat.   Mahomes while not entirely his fault did not look good or comfortable and played his worst game on the biggest stage against the current goat.   

Not looking forward to all the Brady love for the next 8 months.

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I agree through the draft.  But I want a first round LT and a bruising RG. Let Allegretti take over at center. We need to get bigger and more physical up front to make teams pay for paying 2 deep safeties. 

If Allegretti can effectively play center, then draft a guard.  I'm not convinced he can since the Chiefs won't use him there so far.  Morse and Hudson proved that a rookie can step in.

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

If Mahomes wants to chase down Brady (which is so much freaking harder now after the loss and the horrible game from Mahomes) then we have to be two dimensional.  Two dimensional will make his life so much easier.   He won't last 2-3 more years being elite if he has to continually run around like that.  Brady sits back and disects.  

Just now, jetlord said:

If Allegretti can effectively play center, then draft a guard.  I'm not convinced he can since the Chiefs won't use him there so far.  Morse and Hudson proved that a rookie can step in.

I've been wondering.  There are rumors that Mahomes likes Reiter....kinda like his boy Dieter always finds his way on the PS.  He's a loyal guy and a great guy but i've never seen him look like he did in the 2nd half.  It's like he knew he couldn't overcome the crap in front of him.  Maybe he needs to let Veach make the moves that are the best for the team.  I'm not sure Allegretti can't play center.....I mean Reiter isn't good how bad can Allegretti be?

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I've been wondering.  There are rumors that Mahomes likes Reiter....kinda like his boy Dieter always finds his way on the PS.  He's a loyal guy and a great guy but i've never seen him look like he did in the 2nd half.  It's like he knew he couldn't overcome the crap in front of him.  Maybe he needs to let Veach make the moves that are the best for the team.  I'm not sure Allegretti can't play center.....I mean Reiter isn't good how bad can Allegretti be?

Allegretti can play center.  Did it in college and has in the league.  He is a very smart dude too. Something the scouts raved about with him when drafted

16 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I really really wish they would do that. 

17 minutes ago, jetlord said:

90% disagree.  We spend more than any team at the OT position.  With Fisher and Schwartz gone we have mooooore than enough to Trent and even a interior OL guy.

I agree about the draft but you just can’t start from scratch with rookies or Patrick will die.  Gotta patch in some vets with those young guys and Trent Williams is the best Left tackle in the NFL.

GrabbTrent, another stud guard or center and THEN patch in your young guys.

2 minutes ago, Balto said:

90% disagree.  We spend more than any team at the OT position.  With Fisher and Schwartz gone we have mooooore than enough to Trent and even a interior OL guy.

I agree about the draft but you just can’t start from scratch with rookies or Patrick will die.  Gotta patch in some vets with those young guys and Trent Williams is the best Left tackle in the NFL.

GrabbTrent, another stud guard or center and THEN patch in your young guys.

There's lots of linemen that started a rookies without getting the QB killed.  We don't yet know the status of Fisher and/or Schwartz for next year but it's time to give the line priority in the draft.

4 minutes ago, Balto said:

Doesn’t make sense to do that cold turkey.....OL can take a little to get where we would need them and that’s Super Bowl level skills.

I don't think anyone is saying scratch all.  

Rankins and Alegria are guys that most seem to like.  Niang will be back next year.  That's 2 rookies and Niang i guess. 

I just think we need to get bigger and more physical.  Make teams pay for paying 2 deep safeties

Here are the path's that Patrick Mahomes (top) and Tom Brady (bottom) took before pass attempts in shotgun during tonight's #SuperBowl

SuperBowlLVNFL2021.png
Red: complete White: incomplete

5f0c13bd6309acbde3016cd6d641179e_reasona

Sum of Mahomes distance traveled: 468 yards Sum of Brady distance traveled: 37 yards Hah holy shit

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I don't think anyone is saying scratch all.  

Rankins and Alegria are guys that most seem to like.  Niang will be back next year.  That's 2 rookies and Niang i guess. 

I just think we need to get bigger and more physical.  Make teams pay for paying 2 deep safeties

Ok give me Trent Williams and I’m good with what ever else!  Deal?

Just now, Balto said:

Ok give me Trent Williams and I’m good with what ever else!  Deal?

Is be ok with that.  Draft a developmental guy behind Williams,  or go with Prince Tega-Wanogha. 

Just no more Remmers or Wylie.

I was disappointed Durant wasn't given an probity at RG or either tackle. See what you have.  What if he shine? What if he plays bad? Then it is no different than what we saw tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Balto said:
Here are the path's that Patrick Mahomes (top) and Tom Brady (bottom) took before pass attempts in shotgun during tonight's #SuperBowl

SuperBowlLVNFL2021.png
Red: complete White: incomplete

5f0c13bd6309acbde3016cd6d641179e_reasona

Sum of Mahomes distance traveled: 468 yards Sum of Brady distance traveled: 37 yards Hah holy shit

Good grief...... fire the line and the line coaches.