I don't see how we'd be in the running for Orlando Brown.  They'll likely get at least a first, plus you'll have to pay him at LT.  If multiple teams are involved i could see that ballooning. 

I will mercifully ignore the idiotic Tunsil trade of two firsts and a second and say it will take at least a first and a third, considering Bmore doesn't really want to give him up.

Doesn't seem like it's in our price range considering:

the contract he'll need

the late round draft positions we have combined with what will likely be multiple suitors

the good oline depth in this draft

the premium to trade with a conference rival

the need to replenish multiple position groups.

But I will say he's likely worth the cost.

12 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

If I ever see Wylie playing for the Chiefs again, it will be too soon.  He needs to go.

The Chiefs should look for a new O-line coach, too.  They have underperformed for the last few years.

I dont see Heck going anywhere actually I dont see any coachs being fired

13 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

If I ever see Wylie playing for the Chiefs again, it will be too soon.  He needs to go.

The Chiefs should look for a new O-line coach, too.  They have underperformed for the last few years.

Agree completely. The OL improvement has been very dismal with Heck in charge, a solid OL coach needs to be brought in. 

Just look at what a change at coaching did for our DBs. 

16 hours ago, xen said:

I don't see how we'd be in the running for Orlando Brown.  They'll likely get at least a first, plus you'll have to pay him at LT.  If multiple teams are involved i could see that ballooning. 

I will mercifully ignore the idiotic Tunsil trade of two firsts and a second and say it will take at least a first and a third, considering Bmore doesn't really want to give him up.

Doesn't seem like it's in our price range considering:

the contract he'll need

the late round draft positions we have combined with what will likely be multiple suitors

the good oline depth in this draft

the premium to trade with a conference rival

the need to replenish multiple position groups.

But I will say he's likely worth the cost.

Believe me, I do not want to see him go.

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

That blocking picture can join Dee Ford having his back to the ball carrier, totally lost, in the wall of shame. We really need a collated thread or space to relive the misery over the years.

Do we though, we have all dealt with so many miserable moments.   😂 

9 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I was clamoring for Rankins to play LT and the rest of the line remain the same.     There is no continuity if you move that many people around.  Rankings might have sucked but he would have been the guy getting immediate help then Remmers.

Still think it was a dumb move.

RANKIN! God dammit! RANKIN!

A continuity thought.  Because we all know this is a major factor in the coaches decisions on playing who they play. 

1st round chose Liam Eichenberg the LT then 2nd round take Aaron Banks the LG for Notre Dame also. 

LT- Eichenberg

LG- Banks

C - Allegretti 

RG- Rankin

RT- Niang 

Two rookie on the left but have familiarity with each other.