Patrick Mahomes

4 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Today I almost feel more like a Mahomes fan than a Chiefs fan.  Honestly what he did was unreal at times and it's going to get lost to history as a bad game.

The injuries screwed us a lot, the refs screwed us some, we'll never know how much Britt Reid screwed us.  I blame Mahomes approximately 0%.

That's exactly how I feel.  Mahomes saved this franchise, as I know a lot of lifelong Chiefs fans who would've completely turned off the NFL and the Chiefs after this past summer and the SJW bullshit if not for Mahomes.  I'm one of them.  There's not a guy in that locker room that should've felt comfortable looking Mahomes in the eyes after that debacle last night.  Kid played his heart out, and got no help from anyone.  

5 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Today I almost feel more like a Mahomes fan than a Chiefs fan.  Honestly what he did was unreal at times and it's going to get lost to history as a bad game.

The injuries screwed us a lot, the refs screwed us some, we'll never know how much Britt Reid screwed us.  I blame Mahomes approximately 0%.

agreed 100%

39 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Hey there's always a learning experience coming off a SB loss let alone playoff loss. Sutton is gone , and now we know a patchwork O-Line won't cut it. Chiefs will improve.

I agree. Also the way the Bucs played d is the what chiefs will be facing next year. Bank on it. 
need to run the ball down peiple throats. 

7 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

100% agree.  That kid showed more heart last night than I think I've ever seen.  That superman incompletion was something that will stick with me forever.  If only that'd have been a completion.  Looking forward to next season and having an ACTUAL NFL caliber o-line.

i Heard him on 610 this afternoon...he said the obligatory comments about how this will be a learning experience for next year

but then he said he was more concerned about being the best father he can be to his unborn daughter. This man's life is going to

change again very soon and for the better

17 minutes ago, mex said:

100% agree --- I said five TDs above but extending that a little I counted seven amazing scrambles and amazing throws for catchable or nearly catchable incompletions/interceptions.  I don't remember the exact order or game situation of all these:

• Hill drop in the end zone early on
  • Kelce drop on a 3rd down
  • Hill deflection for 1st interception
  • Pringle drop in the left corner of the end zone (this would have been tough but it was there)
  • Robinson drop on the right side of the end zone (this was just out of reach and he probably couldn't have gotten his feet down)
  • Williams drop in the end zone
  • Kelce deflection at goal line for 2nd interception

26 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Flip Brady and Mahomes and the game is 56-0.

Sub in Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers for Mahomes and either one takes 10+ sacks in this game.

Change my mind.

Nah, the clock is run out a bit, 49-3. Additionally, Reid has Mahomes kneel at the end on 4th down in Tampa Bay’s field goal range with 9 seconds to go and Arians gets a field goal instead of kneeling and the pundits talk about how Brady refused to get shut out.