13 minutes ago, qnet said:

This is really going to be a long offseason it seems. Most of the analysts I can tell like the Chiefs and Mahomes, but there are a few who seemed to have been waiting for him to fail, so they can pile on. 

that goes with the territory.. even in NE if TB12 had bad few games they'd lose their heads saying the sky was falling and TB12 has lost it

and yes it will be a very long off season especially  with the thought of another  canceled/shortened Training Camp and preseason

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

that goes with the territory.. even in NE if TB12 had bad few games they'd lose their heads saying the sky was falling and TB12 has lost it

and yes it will be a very long off season especially  with the thought of another  canceled/shortened Training Camp and preseason

Do you think they'll cancel rookie camp and OTAs this year.  By now the NFL has learned that COVVID isn't really a danger to the athletes and baseball is having spring training.  Guess we'll find out in a couple of months, but I'm thinking it's back to near normal minus the Indy thing.  

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Do you think they'll cancel rookie camp and OTAs this year.  By now the NFL has learned that COVVID isn't really a danger to the athletes and baseball is having spring training.  Guess we'll find out in a couple of months, but I'm thinking it's back to near normal minus the Indy thing.  

I hope you are right. Baseball is dead to me and has been since 95 so I didn't even know they were having Spring Training

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

I hope you are right. Baseball is dead to me and has been since 95 so I didn't even know they were having Spring Training

First game out here is two weeks from tomorrow.  Don't know if or how many fans they'll let in.  We went to the last ST game the Royals played last March before they shut down. 

2 hours ago, qnet said:

This is really going to be a long offseason it seems. Most of the analysts I can tell like the Chiefs and Mahomes, but there are a few who seemed to have been waiting for him to fail, so they can pile on. 

The likes of Skippy, Wiley for sure.

3 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

The likes of Skippy, Wiley for sure.

Yeah, I understand them covering the game, criticizing and analyzing , but I've lost some respect for Wiley, and have for Skip some time ago. There is something else going on with them, and as a fan; there's no way to prove that. It is what it is, and based off a lot of the comments there a bunch of hating among some fans. 

1 hour ago, qnet said:

Yeah, I understand them covering the game, criticizing and analyzing , but I've lost some respect for Wiley, and have for Skip some time ago. There is something else going on with them, and as a fan; there's no way to prove that. It is what it is, and based off a lot of the comments there a bunch of hating among some fans. 

Personally, I think with so many sports channels some of em think that being obnoxious is the only thing that will set them apart. ESPN has almost become unwatchable. I got rid of it right after football season was over and won't turn it back on again until preseason games start. I love my sling box.

7 hours ago, qnet said:

I think for skip it's a mahomes thing, that the talk he gets threatens the love fest for his beloved Brady. Wiley not sure maybe his charger years he just doesn't like kc. Wiley seems to go against all things kc.

9 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

I think for skip it's a mahomes thing, that the talk he gets threatens the love fest for his beloved Brady. Wiley not sure maybe his charger years he just doesn't like kc. Wiley seems to go against all things kc.

If Mahomes was drafted by Dallas then you already know what his perception would be on him. Straight up Cowboy & Brady Homer.

12 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

That's probably true. I generally like "Speak for yourself"  The new dude makes it entertaining and funny going back & forth with Wiley. I'm admittedly a little butt hurt from Chiefs losing.... LOL. 

Exactly, if I recall we went 14-2 and did pretty well this year. Nobody could have predicted the plague of injuries to our OL and the opt outs. Losing Fish during the AFC championship was devastating and the Britt Reid fiasco I think had a much bigger effect on Reid than we can imagine; however, Bienemy should have been ready to adjust. 

We will get better and we will contend again next year. I'm looking forward to FA (don't expect much) and the draft for some fresh blood. 

We will be just fine next year. May get some bargain FA due to the cap dropping and limited money so players may run after SB opportunity. Mahomes means there's always a chance.